Re: An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.

by noam2710

Original Post

An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.

★★★ Newbie

Is this a server problem?

I tried it on browser and origin program itself but it did not work for both...

Message 1 of 20 (21,670 Views)

Re: An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.

Community Manager (retired)

Please give us a bit more information if this problem is persisitng for you. What exactly are you trying to do? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 20 (21,544 Views)

★★ Novice

i have this problem too.

Message 3 of 20 (21,535 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have it too, I try and redeem my sim city code and it gives me this error. Can't redeem :/

Message 4 of 20 (21,514 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

First of all, make sure that you have the latest version of Origin downloaded and installed. Go to the 'Application Settings' section and make sure the box 'Update to the beta version when available' is ticked.

If that doesn’t help, close the origin client and go directly to your origin folder  (C:\Program Files\Origin Games as a default). Run origin.exe in this folder with rightclick -> run as administrator. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 5 of 20 (21,512 Views)

★★ Novice

hello

i have this problem today, i cant redeem my simcity code :/ when this will be fixed ?

Message 6 of 20 (21,480 Views)

★ Novice

i see that this is really old, so hopefully someone will reply. 

Im getting this message too, and ive updated origin 6 times but everytime it tells me to log into origin, so i type in my stuff and then it tells me "You must be online when logging in for the first time" WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? IM ONLINE RIGHT NOW D:

Message 7 of 20 (19,082 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

This is still a problem  ..even after i have checked up on and have followed all the advices in this thread?!?

I bought: BF4 + premium ..and Origin wont accept the productcodes i have ~ i get the headline-error!.

My rapport-id: 0605410 e70002173

For a start, i would really like an explaination WHY this is happening ..because for as long as i can remember, there have ALWAYS been problem, everytime i use Origin!!!

It really feels like we(customers) got to suffer with this **bleep**, because of EA's pride and stubbornness - they will not submit to a better solution(beon comparison) - STEAM!!!!

Im sick and tired of all these completely unnecessary problems - make Origin Run flawlessly smooth ..or 'bin' the **bleep**.

Message 8 of 20 (18,785 Views)

★ Apprentice

Am i surposed to sit here and wait all night, before the responseble steps in and do something about it?!?

It dossent help trying to ignore the thread and "forget" to answer - atleast you own us that much!!!

MAKE IT WORK ...AND MAKE IT FAST!!!

Message 9 of 20 (18,781 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My Titanfall key continues to receive this very ambiguous error.

There is a 130 minute response time for support.

I am very unimpressed compared to Steam

Message 10 of 20 (18,776 Views)