Accountdisputes@EA.com

by Maxamar90

Original Post

Re: Accountdisputes@EA.com

★★★ Newbie

My sign on name at pogo is      akkrownim.    I was trying to renew my subscription and got this message:

We noticed this account has been suspended due to a Terms of Service violation. Some Origin services – including the ability to purchase new titles – are not available at this time.

I am a loner, don't talk, (so there is no bad language),  I don't cheat and can't understand for the life of me as to why I have been suspended.   I have been a member with this name for 2 years. 

I dispute this action.

Message 81 of 88 (1,991 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been hacked and the person got me banned how can i get this fixed.If you found a way contact me on this email [edit: email address removed]

Message 82 of 88 (1,974 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@akkrownim / chriscostello,

As we've explained previously, the forum really is not the place to argue your case or dispute any action taken on your account.

To do this, the only channel is by email to accountdisputes@ea.com

Thanks for your understanding.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 83 of 88 (1,973 Views)

★★★ Novice

"You have been banned from Battlelog. If you believe this was done in error, please contact Customer Services."

Hello! i got banned for no reason, my account name is TEp-Riko please consider my case and i swear to god i never used any single hack on Bf 4.  Confusedmileyindifferent:

Origin ID: TEp-Riko

Message 84 of 88 (1,958 Views)

Hi..I've been permanently banned from signing into origin...

★★★ Newbie

Hi..I've been permanently banned from signing into origin on fifa 14 I have called up twice and they have said to come here with my problem,it says have  been banned for purchasing coins from third partyWhen all have done is have coins given to me off of mate as he no longer plays the game,the 

customer support said that Ishould not be banned for something like this and should come here to tell you what's happened so is it possible to unban me?

Message 85 of 88 (1,925 Views)

Banned/Suspended Account - Game/Product Name - Persona Name

★★★ Newbie

Your Information:
First Name & Last Name: Timothy Ratcliffe
Game/Product Name: Battlefield 4 (PC)
Perso...
 banned for 72 hours

Error/Notification Message received (if any): I have been banned and I have no idea why nor do I see a reason that I deserve it? I am contesting this decision. I would like an explanation

Message 86 of 88 (1,905 Views)

★★★ Novice

Battlelog?   "You have been banned from Battlelog. If you believe this was done in error, please contact Customer Services."

Hello! i got banned for no reason, my account name is TEp-Riko please consider my case and i swear to god i never used any single hack on Bf 4.  Confusedmileysad:

First Name/Last Name: Nattapon Raksachue
Game/Product Name: Battlefield 4 (PC) Battlelog
Origin ID: TEp-Riko

Message 87 of 88 (1,901 Views)

Community Manager

I'm closing this thread as people are posting their account information here. This is something you should not do on a public board.

The only way to go is to write an email to accountdisputes@ea.com as we are not able to deal with account bans here.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 88 of 88 (1,891 Views)