Re: Account reset

by EA_David

Original Post

Account reset

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
To be fair, i havent played an ea game on my pc in a long time... but i just preordered Need For Speed:Payback and when i went into my library to make sure it was added, i noticed that my other games were gone. After noticing this I also noticed that all of my friends were gone and that my origin points were reset to 0. If i click on a shortcut icon it basically treats it as an unactivated game.
Message 1 of 2 (151 Views)

Re: Account reset

Community Manager

@akaAdam777 Hi, thansk for the post. Taking a quick look into this, your posting account appears to be a relatively fresh one with barely any history, which matches your description. 

I think your best way forward is to try logging into Origin with any alternate email addresses that you might have used in the past, hopefully you can find the appropriate account. If you check your other email addresses for older receipts hopefully this will help too. 

If you have no luck with this you can reach out to support, they can help to track down your older account. 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

Once you get the accounts straightened out you can cancel the existing Payback pre-order and move it over to your main account. 

Thanks!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (113 Views)