Account hacked twice in 12 days

by BigBely-LF-ladys

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account hacked twice in 12 days

★★★ Novice

It's been 10 days and I've been hacked twice! My name was changed first from Miku_is_goddess to DeadSpaceMyAss2; a name that really triggers me, and then now to LeonSyrex30! What the hell! EA tech support(Contact us) is literally saying they're too * to even support their own tech so I've not once been able to contact them! Man, I've trying to change my name, but I can't! They changed my security question twice! The first time they asked me what my first job was! What the hell? I never had a job! Now they want to know what my first elementary school was!

Changing your password doesn't help, either!

I've been trying to contact EA but I can't! They don't let you! Either it has an endless loading screen on making a new case or they ask me to call tech support to help them fix their own problem! "

SOMEONE CALL TECH SUPPORT.
Oh, right. That’s us! We’ll get this fixed as soon as possible.    " 

I've been getting this message ever since the first day I got hacked!

The first time I Was hacked was a day before I got origin access, and now I was hacked once more! Yesterday, I had a little brawl with this guy trying to get in my account while I was on it! When someone else logs in from a different computer they log you out! So I just kept going back in online mode, and he did the same! So I managed to bore him to death after a few minutes of it and keep my account for just a little longer.

Both times I was hacked I was able to recover my account.

They try to change my password and then my email and they also manage to easily break the last security question and make a new one! Both times I was able to get back into my account thanks to the email I get when my email is changed. It seems someone was already settling down into my account and trying to buy Battlefield 3 End Game(A POSSIBLE 9 DOLLAR TRANSACTION!)!

They favorited a few FIFA games and I can't comprehend how those could  be favorites to them!

I've had enough of this, and I'd really appreciate some actual tech support from people that can keep their own tech support working!

What I think this is: I think people are buying accounts from some hackers that are getting into peoples accounts and converting them to their own! Why can't I use your tech support?

Message 1 of 7 (619 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account hacked twice in 12 days

★★★ Novice

Fixed my problem, it's all fine now.

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (720 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

And no, I don't know how to ask my problem for origin instead of a game!!

Message 2 of 7 (615 Views)

Account hacked twice in 12 days!

★★★ Novice

It's been 10 days and I've been hacked twice! My name was changed first from Miku_is_goddess to DeadSpaceMyAss2; a name that really triggers me, and then now to LeonSyrex30! What the hell! EA tech support(Contact us) is literally saying they're too * to even support their own tech so I've not once been able to contact them! Man, I've trying to change my name, but I can't! They changed my security question twice! The first time they asked me what my first job was! What the hell? I never had a job! Now they want to know what my first elementary school was!

Changing your password doesn't help, either!

I've been trying to contact EA but I can't! They don't let you! Either it has an endless loading screen on making a new case or they ask me to call tech support to help them fix their own problem! "

SOMEONE CALL TECH SUPPORT.
Oh, right. That’s us! We’ll get this fixed as soon as possible.    " 

I've been getting this message ever since the first day I got hacked!

The first time I Was hacked was a day before I got origin access, and now I was hacked once more! Yesterday, I had a little brawl with this guy trying to get in my account while I was on it! When someone else logs in from a different computer they log you out! So I just kept going back in online mode, and he did the same! So I managed to bore him to death after a few minutes of it and keep my account for just a little longer.

Both times I was hacked I was able to recover my account.

They try to change my password and then my email and they also manage to easily break the last security question and make a new one! Both times I was able to get back into my account thanks to the email I get when my email is changed. It seems someone was already settling down into my account and trying to buy Battlefield 3 End Game(A POSSIBLE 9 DOLLAR TRANSACTION!)!

They favorited a few FIFA games and I can't comprehend how those could  be favorites to them!

I've had enough of this, and I'd really appreciate some actual tech support from people that can keep their own tech support working!

What I think this is: I think people are buying accounts from some hackers that are getting into peoples accounts and converting them to their own! Why can't I use your tech support?

Message 3 of 7 (494 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bump

Message 4 of 7 (563 Views)

★★★ Novice

Fixed my problem, it's all fine now.

Message 5 of 7 (721 Views)

Re: Account hacked twice in 12 days!

★★★ Newbie

Second time in two weeks for me too.

What really angers me is that I set up 2-step verification, I should recieve a text to my phone with a security code whenever someone logs in from another computer.

How is this happening, and how is EA compromising our personal information so regularly and so easily?

How is 2-Step verification failing like this?

I'm really angry.

Message 6 of 7 (490 Views)

Re: Account hacked twice in 12 days!

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Same thing here!!!!

This is just SUXXXXX!!!

* EA does nothing......I met a guy in online support via chat, (automated *), and thats all.....nothing since them.....

And of course this is not my "origin"al nickname, it was modified by the haxxor.....together with the avatar.....

Message 7 of 7 (441 Views)