Account Banned for no reason

by Vuchko92

Original Post

My account banned

★★★ Newbie
few moments ago i was playing nba live mobile, then there is a message that my account get banned. I did not know what cause it. i am not make any cheating or unfair stuff. please solve this problem.
name : amam20
userID : 22142442
NBA LIVE Mobile
email [edit: email address removed]
Message 131 of 144 (1,724 Views)

Account Banned for no reason

★★ Novice

My account got banned while i was playing i need help i am loosing my tempo with collecting live events this is not fair i never cheated and dont even know how plz resolve this as fast as possible.

Message 132 of 144 (1,723 Views)

NBA Mobile - Banned Accounts

★★★★★ Newbie
How to know NBA LIVE Mobile banned Account ID Number required for further investigation contacting support if I can not log in to it anymore? Please, help.
Message 133 of 144 (1,722 Views)

Re: Banned account

★★★★★ Newbie
Simillar case to me.. Frown Done nothing wrong. Saved almost 1,5 million and everything is gone. Have been playing about two months. Wanna punch someone..
Message 134 of 144 (1,723 Views)

Re: NBA Mobile - Banned Accounts

★★★ Newbie

i played the game with facebook and the game stoped and i logged in with facebook and the game gave me a new account

Message 135 of 144 (1,616 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes, my account too. 

i dont know why my account has banned, i've spent many times for it. my account name : mauladds. 93 OVR

Message 136 of 144 (1,593 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello All

I have the same issue. For about 2 months they banned my account. I wrote them multiple times but nobody answered me. Can somebody tell me what to do. Thanks in advance.

• User name
    • Begbie
  • Detailed info that includes any error or notification messages that you saw.
    • BANNED ACCOUNT - Sorry, but the account you are attempting to use has been banned. If you feel received this massage in error, please email lets_talk@ea.com with subject "NBA LIVE Mobile" and include the banned account number
  • LVL 50; OVR 91; Team Utah Jazz

Message 137 of 144 (1,550 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I was banned 2 days ago for no reason. I e-mailed you, and still waiting for your reply.
Message 138 of 144 (1,430 Views)

Re: Banned?!

★★ Novice

Yeah, me too! Thanks for the help!

Message 139 of 144 (1,385 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I just got banned for no reason. I followed that whole process of emailing ea and I got ea's reply saying the sanction was actioned correctly but there was NO WAY I did any of the following!!!

They said my case pertains "Promote, encourage or take part in any activity involving hacking, cracking, phishing, taking advantage of exploits or cheats and/or distribution of counterfeit software and/or virtual currency/items." 

I have never violated any of these! It is very annoying! 

My id is 2258138. 

I was very disappointed with EA's service now. Teeth bared 

Message 140 of 144 (1,150 Views)