Re: ACCESS DENIED. Sorry you are not eligible to participate in this activity.

by davidisawesome4

Original Post

ACCESS DENIED. Sorry you are not eligible to participate in this activity.

★★★ Newbie

I can play campaign, but not multiplayer. All EA and Microsoft accounts are ages above 18yrs. HELP.....

Message 1 of 7 (1,283 Views)

@radiokid1035If you are PS4 or XBOX, you need to go through PSN plus or XBOX gold membership to play multiplayer,If you are a PC, you may need a VPN to solve this problem

Message 2 of 7 (1,273 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@radiokid1035 @Assassinatorgrz 

As far as I know some users had this issue and were able to solve this by contacting EA support:  How to contact EA support

Message 3 of 7 (1,264 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @radiokid1035 

I am really sorry for those connection issues in Battlefield 1. Can you try to perform these troubleshooting steps first, to clear any problems, you might have, connecting with Battlefield 1? Keep us posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 7 (1,244 Views)

★ Novice
Did not help, it works on my alt account but not my main
Message 5 of 7 (1,197 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here it only works on my alt account as well, it would be nice if the could fix the problem.

Message 6 of 7 (1,061 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@RogueVoid555 wrote:

Same here it only works on my alt account as well, it would be nice if the could fix the problem.

If the steps in this thread did not help you resolve your problem @RogueVoid555 , then you will need to use the link that @IIPrest0nII provided to contact support. You must have an age restriction on the other account and this is why it won't work. There is nothing you can do on your end to fix it. Only a game advisor can assist with this type of issue. 

Message 7 of 7 (1,043 Views)