0x887A0006 - DXGI_ERROR_Device_Hung

by sirtenko

Original Post

Re: 0x887A0006 - DXGI_ERROR_Device_Hung

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I'll try that once I am home. For the graphic I tried also everything to low, didn't work.

Edit : Is this http://imgur.com/a/WnJJK what's needed ?. @EA_David

Message 51 of 74 (2,626 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you, that's exactly it. Unfortunately the error can be pretty generic so there are a few things that you may want to try, if you do a web search for ApphangB1 you'll find a lot of products and a lot of suggestions. To start with, I'd try running a malware scan to make sure that's not a factor. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 52 of 74 (2,604 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Nah nope didn't work at all. I am running out of patience already. Even NieR:Automata which is really bad ported to PC can run better (beside stutter). Thanks for the respond tho.

Message 53 of 74 (2,594 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the update. Did the malware scan find any problems and then repair, or did it find nothing?

For the next step can you try the system file checker? It should find any problems with Windows itself. 

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ie/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-o...

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 54 of 74 (2,581 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This one ?

Message 55 of 74 (2,571 Views)

Community Manager

That's showing a few repairs alright. If the game issue persists can you try running the SFC again and see if it gives a 100% clear no-error log?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 56 of 74 (2,561 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I did. It said it didn't find any violity integration or something. I'll just re-install and try in another machine. If that doesn't work, well it's hard but I won't bother anymore.

Message 57 of 74 (2,546 Views)

★ Novice

I followed all these steps and I got a clear no error log. So what should I do?

Message 58 of 74 (2,534 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have no idea what's wrong with the game, maybe my PC is just too old. I re-installed even tried in another PC, still didn't work, it's unplayable at all. I can't refund too, nice.

Message 59 of 74 (2,477 Views)

★★ Novice

Im getting the exact same error. Tired of it. Instead of EA suggesting such poor fixes and stating that it could be the users machine for a general error and issue i dont see why they arent looking at fixing it on their end clearly the game need to be fixed with an update if everybody has tried fixing it wasting time themselves for the exact same issue.. Its a good game i cant refund mine nor want to i beleive the devs should look into fixing it on their end as people pay good money and have well maintained decent systems in order to play games like this. Nothing has for these people worked and neither for me to fix this issue. I have tried underclocking my card , installed latest drivers , fresh install of windows, turn down settings, turned up settings etc etc . infact the game runs perfectly fine and the error itself states that it is clearly a software issue on EA end. It isnt from drivers crashing its not from direct x. this is the type of error u get from poor coding and or bad syntax when u get it. In other words its a bad request from the game that forces it to crash. Nothing to do with end users system otherwise multiple people wouldnt still be getting these issues having tried everything to fix it.. My advice would be to fix the game on your end so people dont have this issue so people can play clearly its not being addressed on your end which is going to make people either refund the game or abondon it.. such a shame when u make a good game like this not to make it reliable and fix issues like this on your end. trust me nothing people havent tried in order to fix it. im not the only one that hasnt like many people tried all your make shift possible solutions .. here is my dxdiag for reference anyways in case u still think its the users system.

Message 60 of 74 (2,447 Views)