Madden Max Trade in bug?

by ee7a4a2f8cac2d5e

Original Post

Madden Max Trade in bug?

★★★ Newbie

I had lots of iconics saved from the entire year.  When this promotion started today, I went through the S1-7 Trade In's looking at how many of each I had available for trade in.  I had like 150 Iconic Players.. 84 of which were Iconic Foils. Iconics are worth 58 Madden Max Tokens and Iconic Foils are worth 116 Madden Max Tokens.

I first did the Iconic Player trade in for 58 tokens thinking this would take all regular iconic players in exchange for Madden Max Tokens... but instead it too ALL of my Iconics.. including my iconic foils. Because of this issue, 84 Iconic play foils only got credit for 58 tokens.. instead of the 116 tokens that they should have.

Is there anyway my account can be corrected?  I'm shorted 58 Madden Max tokens.. for 84 Iconic Foil trades which means my account was shorted 4872 Madden Max tokens.  I've been saving an entire year waiting for this day/event to happen and nearly 5000 tokens were swooped away from me.  Is there any way to correct this issue and credit my account back properly?

**Beware of this before trading in your players.. you better do your Iconic foils first or you will not get full credit for the trade ins!**

Message 1 of 2 (131 Views)

Re: Madden Max Trade in bug?

★★★ Newbie

Submitting pictures to show that the same Iconic Foil card can be traded in for 58 tokens or 116 token trade.  

Screenshot_20240416_142115_Madden NFL.jpg
Screenshot_20240416_142108_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 2 of 2 (125 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More