by bradharmsen

Original Post

Re: Bid Error

★★★ Novice
60K! Frown
Message 51 of 575 (580 Views)

in the last few hours i have bid on players and got nothing

★★★ Newbie

What can i do about it I've lost 70000 and got nothing it has left me almost broke

Message 52 of 575 (398 Views)

★★★ Novice
Bye bye 51k
image.png
Message 53 of 575 (575 Views)

Re: won a player in the auction and never got him and lost coins

★★★ Newbie

I bid for 4 players and nobody else bid and time ended i didt get any players and my coins did not refunded 

Message 54 of 575 (396 Views)

how do i get back my coins from madden mobile

★ Novice

So im playing madden mobile on my phone and I bid for Brent Grimes for 35k I lost the bid, but knowing that I'd get my money back I'd be fine

BUT FOR SOME REASON I DIDN'T GET IT BACK. No pop up to bid back to get it again no nothing.

I've restarted my phone but I still haven't gotten my coins back anyone know how to fix it this is really annoying

Message 55 of 575 (397 Views)

Madden mobile

★★ Novice
I bid about 300,000 on a punter in madden mobile. I got off for about half and hour and came back on to check on the auction. It said I got outbid and it wouldn't give me the option to get all my gold back. I tried to bid again but it said I don't have enough money. Now all I have is 20,000 and I loss 300,000 for no reason.
Message 56 of 575 (386 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too I lost 120k trying to get jj watt I won then it doesn't give you the player or the money
Message 57 of 575 (571 Views)

Re: in the last few hours i have bid on players and got nothing

★★★ Novice
I hope they give us something, I'm not optimistic though. This is frustrating and sad. I lost 60k and I'm sure there are people who lost way more before they realized what was happening.
Message 58 of 575 (388 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've lost 70k on items that said won
Message 59 of 575 (565 Views)

Madden Mobile bug

★★★★★ Newbie

I bid on a player that was going to end in 34 minutes and then later when i came the back the auction was gone, i kept refreshing "My Bids" and the player itself just disappeared with that my madden mobile coins i used to bid on this player just disappeared 70k down the drain.

Message 60 of 575 (381 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More