Re: What should I have on Solar Flare to fight Amphibious Zombies?

by LordVocu

Original Post

What should I have on Solar Flare to fight Amphibious Zombies?

★★★ Newbie

I've been playing Solar Flare for a bit, and I have realized that Solar Flare has absolutely no Amphibious Plants. This makes it extremely hard if the opponent has any type of Amphibious Zombie. Does anyone have any tips for defending against Amphibious Zombies with Solar Flare?

Message 1 of 6 (1,777 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The only cards that can help are damage cards: Berry Blast, Bluesberry, Squash, Water Balloons and Cherry Bomb.

Message 2 of 6 (1,760 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

you should use strongberry, this will allow any other berry's direct damage effects to get a +2 bonus. This will take care of any powerful amphibious. If you can, include 1 or 2 doom shroom just in case the sea monster shows up. 

Message 3 of 6 (1,740 Views)

★ Pro

Just made it to Rank 30 as Solar Flare, and I didn't use Strongberry a single time. I usually save my damage/removal spells for anything big that is played there and if it's something small I just let it hit me.

Could also use Three-Headed Chomper nicely positioned but usually the game is decided before then. I do use Kernel Corn as well. I have added Strongberry in and will see how it goes Standard smile

Message 4 of 6 (1,724 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

As a hater of plant heroes and all who enjoy them and their Op cards here's a fun end game snapshot of zombies pulling out a clinch win after the person thought they were in the lead even after they dropped a cornucopia. Undying pharaohs card takes sneaky tactics  to use properly. buffs and sliding other cards around on the plants side after you kill one of the others so you Then get that sweet attk on those leafy squishy lil S.O.B.S

Its funny someone mentioned 3 headed chomped cause I took him out with a destroy card as well.

Like the card reads Undying pharaohs will not Ben take down so easily.

found it works better for smash as he can buff the hell out of them. Lol enjoy.

Message 5 of 6 (1,466 Views)

★ Apprentice

just like prof brain doesnt have any water guys, it doesnt really seem all that fair to remove an entire lane from these 2 heroes (unless u get lucky on your cornucopia or prof brain draw 3 power)

Message 6 of 6 (1,411 Views)