The Spudow Exit

by GluttonyE14

Original Post

The Spudow Exit

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Spudow is a plant character that can be acquired via quest line just to throw how easy is to acquire this guys if your a starting player and are reading this

NOW TO GET STARTED

Spudow is a particular character that can actually touch the most families of plants then any other plant can which of course correct me if I am wrong.... example
Spudow has access to the mushroom,the nuts,and the berries.

In addition he has access to special quality plants such as the bullseye ,the anti hero, and what I refer to the punish type since when they die or get they hurt back.
this is qualities gives spudow a lot of potential.

This addition are supported by its neat tricks that can take out enemies via damage or destruction.

Having things like damage tricks like berry blast and cherry bomb to destruction tricks like tombstone and doomshroom...However While his tricks aren't much of a support he those have things like angry berry and the legendary power that makes a wall of nuts.That serve as support

Now spudow cannot himself specialize in certain type of tactics like other plants can but he can mix and match tactics to help him succeed.
But because he is a Jack of trades but master of none he is susceptible to crazy class,sneaky,and hearty class....making him weak against the instant kill powers, the enemy units special powers ,or the specific damage powers

However the deck I created here as of now is under test it mixes two families the mushroom and nuts with a berry trick and pinecone.

Why....Well nuts and mushroom have one thing they lack that is damage on one part and health on the other part.

While mushroom can swarm the enemy for you area of attack can clean the field if your not ready ,among this area if attacks are weed spray and chickening....which is why pinecones are included and berry blast if you were to be waiting for the berry blast card out of a 40 card deck your chance of getting one are not in your favor but if your waiting for a pinecones card and berry card that can both save your swarm and defense from being cleared then your chances are higher of survival.

Now this deck I am sharing is a casual deck I am playing with to make sure I can figure what would be the appropriate ratio of nuts to mushroom to get the best strategy up in time and to stay in theme of course for my faithful name and dated deck I will be doing changes once I find all the flaws that I can cover by making this theme deck as flexiable as it can be.

Message 1 of 3 (1,009 Views)

Re: The Spudow Exit

★★★★★ Novice

this deck needs 4 berry blast and 2 doom shrooms.

Message 2 of 3 (888 Views)

Re: The Spudow Exit

★★★★★ Guide

agreed on berry, disagree on doom shrooms

Message 3 of 3 (885 Views)