Re: Strategies for Solar flare

by WhiteFluid

Original Post

Strategies for Solar flare

★★★ Newbie

Hi everyone!

If anyone has a good deck build for Solar Flare hero then can they reply please. Anybody who replies a deck and it works will be granted XP! 

Thanks for your time guys, William Wink Wink

Message 1 of 7 (3,028 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

i play this one because it's NOT the cancer flare deck that everyone else plays. (that one is basically, control the board and try to reach round 10 to play a Cornucopia)

this deck is versatile, has the potential to be aggro at the start, strong mid game, and a few finishers. I don't play SF often, so i would say this deck has a ~60% win rate?

the main goal of this deck is punishroom, but i didn't focus completely on a full shroom deck

Message 2 of 7 (3,013 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
This is the deck I have been using that has currently taken me to ultimate.

The idea behind this setup is to make it to mid - late game. Early game is mostly removal with a touch of healing and ramp. The key to this deck is to drop some larger costing cards and follow up with "Molekale". This combo pairs up nicely with "Pair Pearadise" because you will get twice the effects of your large drops. The environment will work well if "Molekale" is placed on it also because it will evolve your other plants +2 suns (one for each "Molekale"). Once this combo is in place I almost never lose.

Let me know what you think k and if any has any advise please let me know.
Message 3 of 7 (2,697 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Well this is my sun flower deck I really hate it because its just so so boring to play 😐

And I hate the sun flower as I think she is OP and stupid 😂

Strategy: play sun or mushroom. Protect them by killing everything. Play super OP legends and win the game 👌

No offense but its just my personal opinion. You will easily make it into ultimate league with that deck!

Message 4 of 7 (2,431 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
~70+ wr (ez ultimate league)
Message 5 of 7 (2,370 Views)

★★ Pro
Personally, I would replace grapes of wrath on all of your decks. Too expensive for not much of an ability considering that well over half the time I see it I either win before grapes is destroyed or the 6 damage for destroying the grapes hit my superblock.
Even another astrocado or molekale. But that's just my opinion on them
Message 6 of 7 (2,347 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Grapes of wrath with molekale making astro vera... but tbh i just don't have more molekales, need to craft Wink

Message 7 of 7 (2,341 Views)