Requesting Chompzilla Deck Help

by jj48car

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Requesting Chompzilla Deck Help

★★★ Guide

I've been playing around with Chompzilla, due to the 10x boost, but just can't seem to find a decent deck for her.  Any advice?

Message 1 of 2 (817 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Requesting Chompzilla Deck Help

★ Pro

Personally it never worked for me to use sunflowers xD, I see you have 4, but you do not have almost expensive plants that require a lot of sun, only the expresso... and I see you have Venus Flytrap Environment, you could get more profit from plants that do more damage, All the plants you have do 1 to 3 damage, Need or fertilizer or that Pepper grows without problems to win...

And put the black eyed peas, it is always very useful. 

I do not know what else to tell you, I'm not very good, but something is something xD

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,166 Views)

All Replies

Re: Requesting Chompzilla Deck Help

★ Pro

Personally it never worked for me to use sunflowers xD, I see you have 4, but you do not have almost expensive plants that require a lot of sun, only the expresso... and I see you have Venus Flytrap Environment, you could get more profit from plants that do more damage, All the plants you have do 1 to 3 damage, Need or fertilizer or that Pepper grows without problems to win...

And put the black eyed peas, it is always very useful. 

I do not know what else to tell you, I'm not very good, but something is something xD

Message 2 of 2 (1,167 Views)