Re: Predator and prey

by GargantuarFeast

Original Post

Predator and prey

★ Guide

So every heroes have strengths and weaknesses so let's make a guide of which heroes are strong or weak against which.

Message 1 of 6 (941 Views)

★ Guide

Let me start with my hero:

Solar Flare

Preys:

Super Brains

Brain Freeze

The Smash

Impfinity

Predators:

Electric Boogaloo

Professor Brainstorm

Message 2 of 6 (928 Views)

★ Guide

First time posting! Hi guys!

I really like the idea of this thread! This Solar Flare list is pretty good too, though I do disagree on a couple:

For one, I definitely think The Smash is one of Solar Flare's weaknesses, and not strengths. In my experience, I struggle much more when playing Solar Flare against The Smash than, say, Super Brainz (who SF definitely excels against). The thing with the Smash is that he and his fighters often have so much raw power that he can tank SF's damage tricks and swarmers (shrooms, pears, etc.) quite well. On top of that, he can potentially come equipped with the spray card that can absolutely sweep all of SF's swarmers and flowers, both of which she relies on a good bit. Combine that with his smackdown power, frenzy trick and various buff tricks, and he can prove a good counter to SF.

Electric Boogaloo, on the other hand, I could see being weak to Solar Flare. For one thing, SF's swarmers and softer units are excellent for countering EB's various dancers, especially disco zombie. This is because swarmers often make disco's 3 damage go to waste against the front's health, and after that you still have the one in the back remaining. EB is definitely a hero that is much better at dealing with beefy plants, not SF's low health damage dealers and various tricks. SF's powers are especially good at countering EB's various dancers and other fighters.

Other than that though, I think your list is pretty good. Is there any way you could update it with more zombie heroes once you get more experience with them? I myself will try and contribute to this thread in the future. Thanks for the list!

Message 3 of 6 (911 Views)

★ Guide

I hope think I know Brain Freeze, Impfinity, and Wall Knight too but I am seeing others' opinions first.

Message 4 of 6 (900 Views)

★ Guide

But yeah, I think you are right. It just appears that The Smash players always let me win, I guess.

Message 5 of 6 (899 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Maybe this thread should be like "strong-weak points" of heroes? Like, which heroes are excel in crowd control, OTK, etc. I just play this game for fun, but analyzing heroes seems fun ^^

Message 6 of 6 (796 Views)