Re: Need Help with Zombie Mission 97

by BPRDHB

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need Help with Zombie Mission 97

★★★ Guide

For the past week, I've been banging my head against zombie mission 97.  It's the second mission in A Shadow Falls, against Solar Flare.  All plants get +1/+1 the turn they're played, and all lanes are heights, so environments and tricks that target ground lanes are useless.  I have unlocked Super Brainz, Impfinity, Electric Boogaloo, Z-Mech, The Smash, Rustbolt, Brain Freeze, and Immorticia, but can't seem to overcome this level with any of them.

Does anyone have any advice for overcoming this obstacle?

Message 1 of 4 (795 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

I vaguely remember playing that one.  Load up on low cost zombies (so you can block lanes) and ones that take advantage of heights like Chimney Sweep.  Took a few times to get lucky, but like other missions, you'll eventually get through it.  Good luck!

BPRD

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,117 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

I vaguely remember playing that one.  Load up on low cost zombies (so you can block lanes) and ones that take advantage of heights like Chimney Sweep.  Took a few times to get lucky, but like other missions, you'll eventually get through it.  Good luck!

BPRD

Message 2 of 4 (1,118 Views)

★★★ Guide

Thanks for the advice.  I finally managed to beat it with a pet deck.  The funny thing is, I was so focused on blocking her plants, I didn't even notice that my Cat Lady had grown enough to take her out, and happened to be in the one lane with no plants in it!  XD

Message 3 of 4 (751 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@jj48car wrote:

Thanks for the advice.  I finally managed to beat it with a pet deck.  The funny thing is, I was so focused on blocking her plants, I didn't even notice that my Cat Lady had grown enough to take her out, and happened to be in the one lane with no plants in it!  XD

Nice @jj48car!

BPRD

Message 4 of 4 (729 Views)