Losing

by JedTheRealFish

Original Post

Losing

★ Guide

Why doesn't anyone talk about having our as**s kicked? I hear all about what works. I hear nothing about what it takes to get there. 

Everything about how great my Solar Flare deck is. Nothing about how my b*tthole hurts from constant reamings by various heroes. 

It's too bad. Because failure is how I learn. 

Sometimes, I learn that I need to refresh my cards almost every battle, or they won't prioritize. Or that even though a card is only chosen once (1x), it keeps coming up way too often and just needs to be de-selected. 

I try out a new deck, and watch how it doesn't work. After some battles, I adjust. 

For example, I will try to learn how ridiculous it is to select too many tricks or not enough. Too many kills me. 

On on another note:

The silly game says, best experienced with headphones. That's if you want to toss your sanity out with the cat p*op. (I don't have a cat) The artwork I can look at forever. But the music? I turn it down and listen to Zappa or Skrillex. Leave the sound effects up. 

Before, I was outing people as the rainbow players who would cheese me, after appearing with a perfect draw. That really screams EA programmer. I screenshot their non-existant user ID, post about it, they leave me alone. But sometimes it goes the other way. The admins occasionally are on the run. Suddenly an announcement appears, telling me, something went wrong with the game. That's if they're losing. Of course it tallies as my loss. 

Lately, they have away-from-work accounts. 

I can tell right away. They are ranked low, but play like experienced players. They are working their way up as phantoms. 

To teach me. 

I have simply changed my attitude about this to be more open minded about learning. 

Btw. No cat but Alice. 

Happy holidays 🎉

Message 1 of 4 (789 Views)

Re: Losing

★★★★ Guide

chill out, it's just a game. except you've tossed tons of money to this game, then it sucks

Message 2 of 4 (690 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Well I usually do a deck clear every so often when I notice my decks have stop being functional I throw it out. As for how me I get an idea of what I want to see or happened then I execute that idea I have sacrificed legendary to get the amount of points I need to buy a card I want and is not that big of lost as you may think. The way I have looked at it Legendary are great as long as you can support them I use to ha e to barrel zombies and I notice if I place them at the wrong time I would have screwed myself over or my mechanical shark put him down and watch him die. Cornucopia is one of the few legendary I don't sell that and the trickster sometimes you have to understand that if you get legendary and make a deck the legendary gets in the way of your synergy and if you make a deck that supports that legendary you screw yourself over cause decks like those are not adaptive as you think....which is why yo avoid future losses I replace my decks and cards in my deck with adaptable cards.
Message 3 of 4 (676 Views)

★ Guide

@JedTheRealFish wrote:

The silly game says, best experienced with headphones. That's if you want to toss your sanity out with the cat p*op. (I don't have a cat) The artwork I can look at forever. But the music? I turn it down and listen to Zappa or Skrillex. Leave the sound effects up.

Bro.  The music isn't the best in the world, but I'd say it's pretty good.  Have you heard Electric Boogaloo's theme yet?  Oh well, different opinions.

Message 4 of 4 (666 Views)