Re: How do you even NightCap?

by jaydabbler

Original Post

How do you even NightCap?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey all, been playing for a while and the one plant hero I can never seem to secure decent strategies with is NightCap.

Whenever a quest appears for NightCap victory, I groan internally. Why? His strategy mostly involves mushrooms.

From what I can tell, NightCap is supposed to strike fast early game with his hoardes of mushrooms and taking care of low health zombies, but what if the zombies start resisting with way more bulky zombies and tricks into the late game? Punish Shroom and Buff Shroom can only go so far if the hero spams Weed Spray, Nibble, Bungee Plumbers, AND ESPECIALLY THE CHICKENING on my poor Puff Shrooms. Freezing seems mediocre at best unless you have a bunch of Snow Drops.

Can any of you pro players offer advice on how to make NightCap strong enough to deal with massive board wipe and late game?

Message 1 of 4 (1,361 Views)

★ Guide

Pair snap dragon with poison oak, it is nasty.

Message 2 of 4 (1,347 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

punishshroooommm is amazing if you can get two out with one buffed to 3/3. I've been using shroom decks for a few different chars lately and punishroom is awesome (ESPECIALLY when the chickening is used and you have one in the last land lane with all shrooms out). 

Message 3 of 4 (1,330 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Here is one of my nightcap decks
Message 4 of 4 (1,326 Views)