Force field

by InsanityMatrix

Original Post

Force field

★★★ Newbie
Force field is broken. I just played someone, and I'm pretty sure it was an admin messing with me. They played a soul patch, and then played a force field. You can't kill the soul patch, so you can't hurt the hero, Game Over. Please rethink forcefield.
Message 1 of 6 (1,271 Views)

Re: Force field

Champion (Retired)

You might not be able to "hurt" the plant, but in cases like this, you can usually "destroy" a plant with a rocket or other similar tricks.  Disease would probably take it out too.  Haven't verified, but it's how the game worked in S1 when you couldn't hurt a plant.

BPRD

Message 2 of 6 (1,249 Views)

★★★★ Guide

you can use hard removal card, like rocket, locust swarm, or cut down to size

Message 3 of 6 (1,238 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@BPRDHB wrote:

You might not be able to "hurt" the plant, but in cases like this, you can usually "destroy" a plant with a rocket or other similar tricks.  Disease would probably take it out too.  Haven't verified, but it's how the game worked in S1 when you couldn't hurt a plant.

BPRD

force field cant be hurt, so disease wont work. i already do the same trick before force field exist, by giving citron super to my soulpatch

Message 4 of 6 (1,237 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@zdarcon wrote:

@BPRDHB wrote:

BPRD

force field cant be hurt, so disease wont work. i already do the same trick before force field exist, by giving citron super to my soulpatch

You're correct.  Got my situations confused with another.

BPRD

Message 5 of 6 (1,195 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

hard removals, move the soul patch, overwrite the environment.

those are your only options

Message 6 of 6 (1,137 Views)