Re: Dr.Jekyll & Mr.Hyde-Professor Brainstorm Build

by GluttonyE14

Original Post

Dr.Jekyll & Mr.Hyde-Professor Brainstorm Build

★★★★ Novice

Introduction
In the past I havehave posted builds but never have I posted one of my dated builds-(I do have a Brain Freeze dated build which is name Gluttony but until I master it I ain't sharing). Now if this is the first time I am doing this so I decided to be a bit official about it by setting up in a format and then uploading photo of it in the end. Now the build I am introducing is call Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde basically because this builds was one of my previous builds know as College Life...But after some changes I finally finalized it and what I got was better then my previous build so I decided to give it a name and new date of is own. Now the name comes from the nature of the story of he build of Dr.Jekyll and Mr Hyde one being Chaotic and Crazy while the other one being Smart and Calm which this deck both provides those two natures in one composited Deck.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
My Build
Now start it off this build is based on Professor Brainstorm meaning only a Hero with Crazy & Brain class can pull this build true color successful while they may be imitation the Professor superpower provide the most preferable support and the best combination of tricks and smarts. Now I will discuss imitation of this build in a different section but for now lets jump into the build.
3x Bungee Plumber
3x Paparazzi Zombie
2x Teleport
3x Unlife of the party
3x Beam me Up
2x Lurch for Lunch
3x Fun-Dead Raiser
4x Gentleman Zombie
3x Rocket Science
2x Zombot's Wrath
2x Cakesplosion
4x Mad Chemist
3x The Chickening
3x Hail-a-Copter
Strategy
With the build now in your hand the strategy for this deck is three kinds of strategy that are all based on what starting draw you get, but for the sake of the build will talk the perfect hand first then imperfect hands next most of the strategy with this deck require 2,3 moving parts and none are to complex to pull off

The Perfect Hand & placement
Unlife and Paparazzi ,Pressure-With brain class having the ability to summon zombies by tricks using this tricks you can buff both Unlife and Parrazzi.
Beam me up/Summoning/Hail-a-copter are all single cards that summon one zombie buffing unlife and are tricks buffing papazzi.....yes teleport can be use to do the same but that means using 2 cards not just one like the above example.

Gentleman and Mad Chemist,Chaos-With Crazy/Brain class having many tricks that can handle plants your going to need a this combo to take advantage of all this tricks as soon as possible and re-stock more tricks from all classes making all further moves you do a pure surprise to your opponent this not only add pressure but increases your potential to win since any trick from any class can be acquired meaning that your now capable of pulling combos that involve trick and zombie from other heroes.

Death by Tricks,Defense/Offensive-This deck has many trick cards giving you both offensive tricks that can defeat plants and defensive trick like summoning something to take damage. But that isn't the only thing that this tricks are for they are also their to ruin the Plant Heroes day such as having direct damage trick like Bungee,Zombot wrath ,and having tricks like lurch for brain and Hail-a-Copter do stack of damage. This deck also has cards that draw more cards allowing you to get your hands on more tricks leading you for the win. IN addition just having a paparazzi out their will be benefiting from all your tricks or having a mac chemist(or)gentleman zombie will increase offensiveness and defensiveness as more trick will be provided or more tricks can be used.

The Imperfect Hand & placement
Paparazzi and Mad Scientist,Pressure- With the two ability this two share just by using a trick you will benefit yourself as one gain strength per trick and the other one provides even more tricks. While this is a formidable due combination it requires that you are able to afford the tricks and summoning of them two as just summoning one of the grabs your opponent attention, but if you pull it off you can do serious damage with tricks protecting your cards and they slowly gaining you wins per tricks.

Gentleman and Unlife,Defensive/Offensive-with the two ability this two share allowing you to gain more brains and to use tricks you can quickly benefit from the summoning tricks such as beam me up or the damage tricks like cakeplosion which can handle plants your zombie can't. Of course because the effect of the cards can only benefit from other cards and none feed each other you must understand that tricks or the summoning of other cards is the only hope to win like this...but which is to say is not impossible as the combo they do create can really do damage and handle damage control.
Maximizing & Minimizing
1st we will talk about how to maximize this deck
Because of the deck nature and the way is set up if any legendary should go in this deck would be the one that benefit from tricks directly which is the trickster however you can use the gargantuar feast as is a trick that summon and can work with the synergy of the deck this would be the only changes I would follow and depending on how you wish to play it you can minimize any card on this deck down to two to add whatever trick combination you want.
2nd we will talk about minimizing this deck
just like mention any 2 cards of the cards I mention must be their in the deck to make any of the possible combination possible or else you cannot pull the deck potential out if your trying to imitate this deck.
Conclusion
To ends this I wish to say that this was deck that I enjoy very much and as such I use a lot it has pass my random 7 streak test in casual and my random 3 streak in ranked which is why I gave it a date.
Now if you have any question or wish to discuss counter feel free to post I am willing to answer. Pictures will come soon
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Message 1 of 3 (855 Views)

★★ Guide

Thank you for not just posting your build, but also for including an extensive and thoughtful write-up.  I may not have 4 Mad Chemists, but I'm certainly going to have to give this a go.

Message 2 of 3 (827 Views)

★★★★ Novice
No problem I never posted a dated build of mine and I was thinking you know what people need to know the difference that I realize when I play a normal build that I give a name and title and a dated build. Dated build for me are like what I use when I actually compete in ranking usually this lead to me using this builds only when I am tired of losing when I done so many test on strategy or ran so many theme decks....my present project of a dated deck for future post is a deck I call "The Root of destruction" is a very interesting and dangeous deck using combos u wouldn't really see from people. Once the deck is at a augmented level where is presentable I will share it but if it turns out that I over shot myself and passes my test I will do a similar post like I did here...I am working on theme deck based on my name but finding the right unique combination that makes the deck stand out is my present issue.
Message 3 of 3 (815 Views)