Current Captain Combustible deck ~80% winrate

by jaydabbler

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Current Captain Combustible deck ~80% winrate

★★★★★ Guide

i'm actually 21 : 5 right now with this deck. gotta love the lilly's!

Message 1 of 7 (4,493 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Current Captain Combustible deck ~80% winrate

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
You have to remember when you have a deck that plays at that level, you're generally playing against others at that level. So while my deck has a ton of legendaries and event cards, the other ultimate leaguers I'm going up against have the same or more.

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (5,042 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
Nice deck.
Although, I would be interested to know how many of the 26 decks you play against had 8x legendary, 4 super rare and 8x event cards.
I guess not many.
Message 2 of 7 (4,464 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

most decks I play against have a ton of event cards and at least a few legendaries. 

These legendaries can also be purchased with gems as part of the strategy decks, which is how I got them all.

Message 3 of 7 (4,413 Views)

★★★★ Guide

wow, super-heavy-budget deck you have

Message 4 of 7 (4,397 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

i've been playing since the beginning  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Message 5 of 7 (4,383 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
You have to remember when you have a deck that plays at that level, you're generally playing against others at that level. So while my deck has a ton of legendaries and event cards, the other ultimate leaguers I'm going up against have the same or more.
Message 6 of 7 (5,043 Views)

★★ Guide

Thanks @jaydabbler for posting this deck.  The deck that took me over the top and into Ultimate territory was modeled after this deck.  I have 0 cucumbers, 1 double mint, 2 banana rexes, and 3 lily valleys, so I substituted repeat mosses, +1 bonus attack tricks, fire peashooters, and 2 more sweet spuds.  Removed party thymes and eventually grass guy because he was just too situational. vs gravestones continually proved troublesome.  I noticed that most decks no longer had the bonus track buckethead, so that helped.

Message 7 of 7 (4,163 Views)