3x Sow Magic Beans

3x Water Chestnut

4x Rescue Radish

3x Bean Counter

3x Guacodile

4x Navy Bean

1x Doom Shroom

4x Jumping Bean

The basis of this deck is the synergy between all the beans and the amphibious. I also has a number of cards with bullseye or team-up, abilities which can be quite powerful when used correctly.

The deck has plenty of early starts in Admiral Navy Bean and Sting bean and since they are amphibious, will usually start to nibble at the opponent unless they use their removal on them. The Jugger Nut is an amazing 2 drop that is hard to take down immediately and will also deal damage without increasing the shield counter.

The Rescue Radish works great as a 3 drop, usually much bigger than anything else on the board and can often use its ability to an advantage by returning a damaged plant or one with an effect, or it simply does nothing if no other plants are in play or has minimal effect with a one drop.

The Navy Bean is a key card, as it grows all your amphibious cards (which there are quite a few) and helps damage if the Admiral is in play or grow the Bean Counter. Talking about the Bean Counter, he's not the best card early game (I might reduce the count to 2) but he can be quite powerful late game, growing easily and damaging through the Admiral.

Guacodile is just a great card at 4 sun. He's very big and almost guaranteed to take out whatever it's blocking, even if he's taken out with removal. To top it all, he's amphibious so he can work as a hard to block finisher and gets pumped by Navy bean.

The final key card is the Jumping Bean. Some might be put off by his high cost and low stats but don't be. This deck works well in filling up the board and by the time the Jumping Beans come in, you are controlling the board and continuously getting damage in.

Take advantage of Citron's powers to save your plants and make sure you always have a good board and this will take you to many victories.

Message 1 of 4 (1,027 Views)

Re: Citrus Beans

★ Guide

Aggro players like me will hate this deck...

but yeah, great control deck. Here is a snapshot of the fun times

Message 2 of 4 (916 Views)

★ Guide

Is this a prank? 4 Rescue Radishes? What's left to play?

Message 3 of 4 (872 Views)

★★ Guide

Rescue radish is an extremely strong card. It's bigger than any other 3 drop and works insanely well with various cards in this deck by letting you bounce them back and getting the comes-into-play effect again. If you play him on an empty board he has no drawback and often lets you recover in case you had a bad starting hand with only high count drops. He also is often a great counter against zombies with the death effect or to prevent a hurt plant from dying. 

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "what's left to play" but I hope this helps you to improve your game.

Message 4 of 4 (862 Views)