Re: Can One Unlock Other Heroes without Paying??

by jj48car

Original Post

★★★ Novice
Well if you save up 750 gems you can buy any hero you would like plus a premium pack of cards specifically for them and a couple of guaranteed cards. You just go to decks and click on a hero that you want to unlock.
Message 11 of 17 (1,379 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@ninesuitsamus wrote:

Honestly, it is good to put in money into the game to support this awesome game since you are so obsessed with it. I have played many good games that got shut down because of finance issues.

How on earth can i support Popcap and ea with no credit cards?

Message 12 of 17 (1,372 Views)

★★★ Guide

@SteeveV13 wrote:

You can always go to a hero and pay 750 to get it, not just when it's a special week, they just don't make this at all obvious...

I had no idea they were all available all the time, and was a bit disappointed one week when I already had both special heroes!  Thanks for pointing this out!

Message 13 of 17 (1,326 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Previously there were 'Heroes packs' which gave us a new hero in the pack certainly, but I am not sure if these packs are still available. However, unlike the old packs, the new Galactic heroes are totally random. Even though I opened 5 Galactic combo packs (11 packs in 1) I still have not gotten any new hero. Not even one of two. This makes me unsure, for your question, that if we are still able to get new heroes without payment.

Message 14 of 17 (1,296 Views)

★★ Guide

The chances of getting a new hero or legendary has dropped considerably in a pack. It's a shame, that EA don't follow the forums, or those playing the game on YouTube, and twitch as it has been mentioned recently that whilst the game is great it's losing players due to glitches in the game, the ratio of getting good cards such as super rare, legendaries or a new hero has declined. It must be really hard for a new player, and as for long time players like myself it's wearing my patience out when you've put so much effort in to the game. 

Message 15 of 17 (1,205 Views)

★★ Pro
I hear you there. I'm doing okay as far as cards, kinda... lol but I have gone through ridonkulous amount of galactic packs and I ended up with so many recycled that I started getting cards through crafting with is tough but it gets me every card I want instead of a bunch of bunk.
Also when you have saved some gems it's good to look at preset decks because sometimes all you need to complete are a couple legendary... I know it's a lot of gems for a couple cards but approximately 1200 gems for one legendary and you also are getting what you are looking at, not hopefully it will be a plant and it's zombie king...or you want a zombie and you get molekale. Both are decent in decks but as a single it's not even worth the 1000 gems for recycling it lol.
But some of the preset are actually starterish decks that have some decent cards but need some editing. I think that is a good tip for anyone who is legendary hoping...look through the decks and you might be lucky. Even if you have to get a couple superrares you're not happy with, judge the worth of those legendary
Hopefully someone will come out lucky with this...think of it as if you got a 10 pack and instead of bunch of uncommon snd eleven rares and sometimes 3 purples and a legendary and other times 2 purple and no legendary.
Message 16 of 17 (1,193 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This game is rigged. EA don’t give a crap if people enjoy playing this game

Message 17 of 17 (605 Views)