Best Plant Deck - Repeat Moss

by ThCakeIsALie

Original Post

Best Plant Deck - Repeat Moss

★★ Guide
Best when used on Captain Combustible, this is my second favorite deck to use.

When played correctly, you have no counter. Stack up on trick cards and play them all at once immediately following Captain Combustible's Blazing Bark for a fast win.

Your biggest weakness is speed decks so I would recommend direct damage or destruction tricks to stall out your opponent. Grab a few good low levels to throw off your opponent's game. Your main priority is to rush a Repeat Moss in one or two moves for the win.
Message 1 of 5 (3,136 Views)

Re: Best Plant Deck - Repeat Moss

★ Guide

I personally feel that other heroes make a better Re-Peat Moss deck.

Examples:

Green Shadow: Iceberg Lettuce, Sow Magic Beans, and Spring Bean make a VERY good pair with re-peat moss.

Grass Knuckles: Grave Buster and Gardening Gloves make for a great combo.  Plus, a big weakness to Re-Peat Moss would be a gravestone in front of him.  That's why grave buster is here!

Chompzilla: Water Balloons, 2nd-Best Taco of All Time, and Whack-A-Zombie.  Enough said.  Plus, her Sunflowers can make Re-Peat Moss be played earlier or to play more tricks earlier.

Meanwhile...all Captain Combustible has is Blazing Bark.  I guess there's Berry Blast and Berry Angry, which only one of which is useful here.

Message 2 of 5 (3,104 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Sorry guac... gotta disagree. Blazing bark, embiggen, give a bonus attack (so double bonus attack) are all savage with repeat and fireball is Even good. Ive brought one out turn 6 and done 18 damage before the battle phase. CC is the reason for repeat.
Message 3 of 5 (2,999 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This deck has couple of counters such a swarm deck that builds up people to gain more power...we can view beast ,crazy, and hearty classes as this type.That puts three/five classes to block your first wave of damage. In addition to this unless your able to fully defeat your opponent in the turn you combo you are at a loss based on the following counter...trick phase, tombstone next turn, or super shield. I feel while repeat moss is powerful it lacks that it doesn't have a surprise factor you literally focus all the players attention on your guy when repeat moss is release into the the field. Further suggestion would be that you don't rush the repeat moss it kind of against the strategy you mention but the turn with the 7th brain would be the best turn for you to actually try to fight with repeat moss or the turn with the 5th brain. If you take notice I mention brain because repeat moss should not be used aggressively but with an aggressive strategy ....yes it can stack up damage but if is not a straight one shot killer you done lost your edge with it.
Message 4 of 5 (2,944 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I think this is a more effective plants. The weakness of the plat are greaves. The second zombie deck has enough surprise zombies and deadly greaves to kill repeat attack
Message 5 of 5 (2,927 Views)