Re: "We will link the installation of Spore to your Spore.com account"

by Freggi-Liz

Original Post

"We will link the installation of Spore to your Spore.com account"

★★★ Newbie

I am having troubles logging into Spore Galactic Adventures. For years I have been trying to make an account for Spore but not once have I succeeded. So, finally I made an EA account and tried to log into SGA but in return I got this message, "Confirm Entitlement: We will link the installation of Spore to your Spore.com account". I do not understand what this message means. I went to my Spore.com account and there was nothing there, does it mean I have to buy it... again? What I mean by "again" is that I have been attempting to log into SGA  while in the game, meaning I already own it... so it wouldn't make sense that I would have to install or purchase it again. If it is possible, I need help getting past that message or at least getting some help figuring out what it means or finding the "installation link" in my Spore.com account. Thank you.

Message 1 of 2 (676 Views)

Re: "We will link the installation of Spore to your Spore.com account"

Hi @TheWaystlander

The best way is to contact a game advisor
He can manually link the game to your account

Here we go

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

~Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 2 of 2 (652 Views)