Re: *** on everything

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

*** on everything

★★★ Newbie

hi I just download spore from origin and install it on windows 10. when I launch it every command or word in game just show as *** . does it about language ? and it is the same on my 2 windows10 computer. how can I fix this problem?

thank you.

Message 1 of 2 (669 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA app Team

Hi @thitikorn,

As the game is a bit old, let's try to run it in compatibility mode for Windows 7. That might help with your issue Wink

To do so, right click on the Spore shortcut you probably have in your desktop ans select Properties. A new window will open and in Compatibility tab you should find the option to run it in compatibility mode for Windows 7. After applying the changes, use the shortcut to run the game.

Does the text look as it should now?

-Mai

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (802 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team

Hi @thitikorn,

As the game is a bit old, let's try to run it in compatibility mode for Windows 7. That might help with your issue Wink

To do so, right click on the Spore shortcut you probably have in your desktop ans select Properties. A new window will open and in Compatibility tab you should find the option to run it in compatibility mode for Windows 7. After applying the changes, use the shortcut to run the game.

Does the text look as it should now?

-Mai

Message 2 of 2 (803 Views)