i lost my spore code

by gabulldog210

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i lost my spore code

★★★ Newbie

I accidentally deleted my spore from my computer. Then I got a new computer and I want to reinstall spore. However, I still have the disc but I lost the registration code. I would glady appreciate any help and I need to get my code back. Thanks!

Message 1 of 3 (2,647 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i lost my spore code

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hi gabulldog210,

If you have successfully installed Spore and connected to the Internet while playing you may be able to contact support at   866 543 5435 USA toll free or via help.spore.com and request your key.

If you don't have your registration key anymore and couldn't request your key, and if you meet the following criteria, you can send a request along with a nominal fee to Electronic Arts for a replacement serial number:

• The product is 90 days past the purchase date
  • The original serial number has been discarded or lost 

When sending a request for a replacement serial number, please include the following:

• A money order for $10.00 USD (per serial number requested) made payable to Electronic Arts.
    (Note: If you are requesting serial numbers for a collection pack, the $10.00 USD fee will cover numbers for all of the games included in the package.)
  • The proof of purchase page from your manual (If you no longer have the manual, include one of the game disks as verification of ownership.
    (Note: If sending a disk as verification, please send it using a traceable method as Electronic Arts is not responsible for products not in its possession.)
  • Explanation of the situation 
  • First and Last Name 
  • Return Address 
  • E-mail Address 
  • Phone Number
  • Mailing Address: 

Send this to:

Electronic Arts Warranty Department 
9001 N I-35 Suite 110 
Austin, TX 78753

Welcome! Take the time to discover the community by visiting our Answer HQ Announcements section

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (2,669 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hi gabulldog210,

If you have successfully installed Spore and connected to the Internet while playing you may be able to contact support at   866 543 5435 USA toll free or via help.spore.com and request your key.

If you don't have your registration key anymore and couldn't request your key, and if you meet the following criteria, you can send a request along with a nominal fee to Electronic Arts for a replacement serial number:

• The product is 90 days past the purchase date
  • The original serial number has been discarded or lost 

When sending a request for a replacement serial number, please include the following:

• A money order for $10.00 USD (per serial number requested) made payable to Electronic Arts.
    (Note: If you are requesting serial numbers for a collection pack, the $10.00 USD fee will cover numbers for all of the games included in the package.)
  • The proof of purchase page from your manual (If you no longer have the manual, include one of the game disks as verification of ownership.
    (Note: If sending a disk as verification, please send it using a traceable method as Electronic Arts is not responsible for products not in its possession.)
  • Explanation of the situation 
  • First and Last Name 
  • Return Address 
  • E-mail Address 
  • Phone Number
  • Mailing Address: 

Send this to:

Electronic Arts Warranty Department 
9001 N I-35 Suite 110 
Austin, TX 78753

Welcome! Take the time to discover the community by visiting our Answer HQ Announcements section
Message 2 of 3 (2,670 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is terrible. 

You used to be able to get your serial key back from the ea games website under "My Games" 

Message 3 of 3 (2,298 Views)