Re: Spore *

by Freggi-Liz

Original Post

Spore *

★★★ Newbie

Spore wont load on my macbook pro 2014 via Origin. I click play and it loads on my dock and then disapears and nothing happens. 

Message 1 of 4 (408 Views)

Hi @chiefcarter22

use the "Safe Mode Downloading" under Origin settings -> Diagnose > Afterwards restart Origin again

~Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield..Sims Freeplay.. Spiele Sims 2,3,4 auf dem MacBookPro
Message 2 of 4 (395 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi! Thank you for trying to help! I turned on safe mode downloading do i need to download the game again? Also how do i reset origin?

Message 3 of 4 (388 Views)

If you have already downloaded the game, then you must to install it.

Don't start the game directly from Origin. Go under Programs in the folder Spore and launch via the Spore app.

Then the icon should be visible in the Dock

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield..Sims Freeplay.. Spiele Sims 2,3,4 auf dem MacBookPro
Message 4 of 4 (382 Views)