Re: Spore, promotional price for educational use?

by Freggi-Liz

Original Post

Spore, promotional price for educational use?

★★ Newbie

hello,

I am an elementary school science teacher looking to purchase a large number of copies of "Spore" for download onto the Mac desktops at my school. The purchase will be for use in life science for 5th graders to teach some of the NGSS standards related to heredity, population biology, competition for resources, and features of organisms. I am wondering:

1. is there an educational discount or promotional price? The purchase will be made through the school.

2. is there a promotional price for the purchase of many copies of the game? I need enough so that 30 students can play at one time (we have a lab with 30 computers in it)

Thank you

Message 1 of 2 (837 Views)

Re: Spore, promotional price for educational use?

[ Edited ]

Hi @kevinmckay1992

Unfortunately, I do not have good news.

There is not possibility to get a disount if you buy several copies of Spore.

The problem starts in fact,  that it is not technically possible.

Each Spore copy is linked to an account, you can't install mutiple copies on one account.

The only thing what works, when each individual student buys this game, afterwards plays on his own machine.

Or the school buys it and you let it via imac or macbook in combination with a beamer a picture to the wall produce.

All studends could see it, all students could experiment with it.

This would be the only solution and idea I would have .

Thanks for playing Spore and thanks for a wonderful constructive question, which I really appreciate Standard smile

Have nice day

Cheers

Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 2 of 2 (828 Views)