Spore Server Status

by CaydebugXD

Original Post

Spore Server Status

★★★ Newbie

I purchased a perfectly fine copy of Spore on eBay a few months ago, and it runs perfectly. Although, I can't access online features. It won't let me log in, and it displays a window that isn't helpful at all to me. Please help.

Message 1 of 4 (833 Views)

Betreff: Spore Server Status

Hi @CaydebugXD

Were you ever online with Spore, even if you have purchased from an unlicensed dealer it!

The game is linked to an owner account and can't be reactivated -  Hence my question.

Cheers

Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 2 of 4 (819 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having a problem in Spore where it gives me the log in screen, and i've tried and tried to login, I know I have an EA account, yet I never remember creating it. Whenever I try logging in, it says "An Unknown error occured during registration. Please try again." I've waited full weeks, and restarted my internet, even tried making another EA account, but no matter what, I couldn't sign in. From what I last remember the Spore servers were fine, my sister and dad can get into Spore easily, but yet I can never log in. I've tried every pop up, but all of them lead me to password reset links or Answers Head Quarters. I know my password just fine, I can log in and out of my EA account whenever, but it won't let me create a spore account. It isn't just in general, I can log in at my dads house, but whenever I go to my moms, it won't let me. I use steam and often the same account to save money. I don't know what's going on, or why I can't log in, but I really can't deal with this now... 

Sincerely, Witheredwolfzz

Message 3 of 4 (747 Views)

EA DICE Team

@witheredwolfzz

Heya,

Your login problems are most likely due to an update we're doing to Spore. You can find out more about this in the following thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Spore/Spore-Maintenance-and-Updated-Spore-Client/td-p/5930534

Thank you,

Message 4 of 4 (732 Views)