Betreff: Spore,C&C,GA Issues

by Freggi-Liz

Original Post

Spore,C&C,GA Issues

★★★★ Novice

I have as noted above "issues" installing SPORE EVERY SINGLE TIME i attempt to install C&C i get a message informing me that it was not installed and i should try again later ...why can i not install my game? why do i have issues like this with ORIGIN but not with STEAM(i have a cannot save issue with this title on steam) has ORIGIN/EA/MAXIS screwed up with how it installs the game as an honest error or is it  deliberate stupidity?

All i want to do is play the damn thing but until it actually installs CORRECTLY i have wasted MY money and time two things i dislike wasting(like most people)....

Message 1 of 4 (619 Views)

@Cerberus-Shepard Hi,

I can understand your frustration if the game cannot be installed.

Have you all settings set correctly in Origin. One of the most important is this one. Do not let be confuse from my screen on Mac. Origin settings  are identical to PC platform as well.

Open Origin and go to settings
Set the settings as in the picture,  then try to reinstall the game again

Cheers

Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 2 of 4 (611 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for the response!

first thing i checked! the bizarre thing  is Mass effect trilogy and all its dlc downloads and installs correctlys as does DA:O and DA2 etc only spore seems to have this issue

Message 3 of 4 (602 Views)

In fact very strange, try this one

https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/origin/origin/my-game-downloaded-through-origin-but-will-not-install/

If all this does not help, contact a game advisor

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 4 of 4 (580 Views)