Betreff: Spore Account Creation or Login Issues FAQ

by JoLatura

Original Post

Re: Spore Account Creation or Login Issues FAQ

★★★ Novice

in my case, when I try tor eset my spore password, it says "An error occured while attempting to recover your login information" and then sends me to a page that doesn't exist

Message 81 of 142 (9,959 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have forgotten the password for my Spore account. When I click on "Get help here" and go to the site and enter my email it says: "An error occured while attempting to recover your login information"

Tried contacting a game advisor each day for the past 3 days and no luck

Message 82 of 142 (9,922 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I try to sign up it says "Unknown error occurred" every single time. When I try to use my sisters account to log in it just does nothing when I press log in. What do I do??? I tried to screenshot it but the image just corrupts into this...

Message 83 of 142 (9,909 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have the same problem sadly..

Message 84 of 142 (9,895 Views)

★★★ Newbie

its great to play spore again

Message 85 of 142 (9,858 Views)

★★★ Newbie

its 2017 im having problems with the server login fix it please i had this problem since 2014 its 2017

Message 86 of 142 (9,856 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When it goes to log in, it gives me this message

"Login failed - An error occured when connecting to the Spore servers. Your computer could be offline or you are having trouble with your Internet connection. Check your connection or visit Spore.com for server status or support."

Any help?

Message 87 of 142 (9,708 Views)

Betreff: Spore Account Creation or Login Issues FAQ

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

HELP PLS :

Hey guys,

I alredy have a spore account since years. But I recently bought the expansion pack 'Galactic Adventures'.. I think I bought and installed it 6 weeks ago. All was fine. I bought it via origins.

I have an account on spore.com too, of course and I can logg into the game and to spore.com, but since 3 or 4 weeks ago my spore game doesn't connect to spore.com, as it usually does.

Since 3 weeks, each time the game tries to connect to spore.com (shortly after I started the game) it says (it's in German.. I try to translate it as good as I can):

"Error while connecting to the spore servers. Maybe you computer is offline (it's definitely not^^) or there are problems with your internet (NO!!!). Check your internet connection or visit spore.com for help or to have a look at the server status."

And there are no problems. I can logg into 'spore.com' when I do it myself via my browser. I also tried to connect the game with spore.com manually, but it doesn't work. I already made a new password and many other things.

I've just read, that the spore servers were down mid-march. That's where the problem begun to start. Since then the game doesn't connect to spore.com anymore. 

If this can't be the problem.. can it be that it was not a good idea to play spore, without starting and logging in to origin? Because after I bought Galactic Adventures I played it via Origian for 2 weeks, but then I stopped. And today I logged in to Origin, because I tried to solve the problem by myself, and what I find a bit strange is, that I no longer can play the game via Origin (what I could do before). When I click on my spore games IN Origin I no longer can choose the 'play-option'... where the 'ply-button' was I now can again read: 'Download game' .. but all spore games ARE downloaded (all 3: spore .. creepy&cute, galactic adventures) and I still play them. 

Pls don't say I have to do the whole thing again. I already did it so many times. Each time I bought a new expension pack and similar things I have to uninstall all the stuff and reinstall.. and this several times, because while downloading all 3 games from Origian there are always and SO often problems with the folders. I always have to create new folders and delete one of the folders origin has created while downloading it, because OTHERWISE Origin doesn't start the spore downloads and is on hold for hours.

I hate to play spore via Origin. It' only a big mess. (But before this problem started, I very often didn't play spore via origin, but now and then I did ... and even though Ionly sometimes played via origin, the game was able to connect to the spore.com-servers. So why do I have problems NOW?)

I would be so grateful if somebody could help me. Because it seems, I can't solve the problem myself. 

Thanks in advance....sooo much! 

Message 88 of 142 (9,698 Views)

Re: http://spore.wikia.com/wiki/Glitches/Major_Glitches

★★★ Newbie

((mileymad)) EXACTLY... Been trying to get things to work for 3 days straight. Read everything I could. Uninstalled all of spore things, and cleaned the registry. Reinstalled, and it's the same old thing. This morning, I clicked spore. Waited ready to login. I got to the log in, it wouldn't take my password. Followed link to redo password. Success it says. Shut the game down. Started the game, and it's the same old thing. No connection, or it goes to a screen which says There was an error connecting to the spore server. Your computer might be offline. ((see, I'm off line as I type this)). or your internet connection or visit Spore.com. ((I can, and I see some of my things there, and I'm logged in)). For additional assistance or server status. ((Total BS)).

Message 89 of 142 (9,582 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did the same thing and have the same problem. I even have a old spore account. When it try to link me it says I have internet connection problems Blah Blah Blah. I think it is steam.

Message 90 of 142 (9,575 Views)