Origin Spore Graphics Glitch

by 172140

Original Post

Origin Spore Graphics Glitch

★ Novice

After destroying an empire's colony in Space Stage, I left the planet. However, when I came back to it, the city's layout "texture" was still present on the planet's surface. Is there anyway to resolve this issue/glitch?

Message 1 of 6 (597 Views)

Betreff: Origin Spore Graphics Glitch

Hi @172140

Please jump into this post

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Spore/Read-before-posting-Spore-MASTER-FAQ-for-PC-amp-MAC/m-p/4802582#M5969

You'll find there the solution , how you can delete the GraphicCache file. If this becomes larger, it can cause these problems

~Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-
Message 2 of 6 (578 Views)

★ Novice

Hello @Freggi-Liz

Thank you for the reply. I have tried deleting the GraphicCache file, however, the issue still persists.

Do you (or anyone) have other suggestions?

Message 3 of 6 (570 Views)

@172140

There are two things you can do it.
Open Spore and navigate under Settings / Graphics /
See under texture settings, try out which is the best.

Next Step

I do not know what graphics card you using. If you use an Nvidia card, open the Nvidia panel and  and create for spore its own graphics settings

http://www.nvidia.com/object/performance_group.html

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

———-
Message 4 of 6 (559 Views)

★ Novice

@Freggi-Liz

I have a GeForce GT 740M graphics card. I have tried going to the NVIDIA control panel and played around with the 3D Settings. Unfortunately, I can't edit many of the settings without causing an error message saying "Could not create the Graphics Device. Direct X is not available. [1002]"

I've also tried playing around with the graphics settings in Spore. They also don't seem to resolve the issue.

Do you have any more suggestions?

Message 5 of 6 (535 Views)

@172140

Check if you have the latest version of DirectX installed.

Make sure your machine is uptodate

Here we go

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/179113/how-to-install-the-latest-version-of-directx

———-
Message 6 of 6 (529 Views)