Betreff: I have a problem with logging into the Sporum

by Freggi-Liz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I have a problem with logging into the Sporum

★★★ Newbie

Hello I have a problem with logging into the Sporum!

I had bought Spore, Galatic Adventures and Creepy and Cute parts pack, and later downloaded Bot parts. I ended up losing my copy (can't remember how, but it had something to do with changing computers I think.)

I came back a year later to buy Spore, Galactic Adventures, and Creepy and Cute pack again, but I did it through STEAM.

Fortunately I reconnected to my old account on Spore, but here comes the problem...

I can't connect back on the Sporum.

And everytime I try it says:  "You must own Spore or the full version of the Spore Creature Creator to login to the Spore Forums. Purchase Spore here"

What do?

Message 1 of 4 (596 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hi @ilovemigz

First SporeCreator is just the editor and not the basic game. If you installed the Spore as a full version, must be Spore Creator uninstalled. You cannot play both versions at the same time. If you have further login problems, please feel free and contact a game advisor

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

~Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (698 Views)

All Replies

Hi @ilovemigz

First SporeCreator is just the editor and not the basic game. If you installed the Spore as a full version, must be Spore Creator uninstalled. You cannot play both versions at the same time. If you have further login problems, please feel free and contact a game advisor

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

~Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.

Message 2 of 4 (699 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks Liz  Standard smile

I think I may have had Spore Creator (memory's fuzzy), but it was so long ago that I think that even if I did it must've been moved to another computer. 

I've got the full version of Spore, just through Steam. But I guess I'll look into it.

Message 3 of 4 (572 Views)

[ Edited ]

Then use the Steam version @ilovemigz if there is the full version!
Thanks  for your kind feedback Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (564 Views)