I bought Spore on disk before, but I can't install onto my laptop because I don't have a disk drive.

by alphawolf10123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I bought Spore on disk before, but I can't install onto my laptop because I don't have a disk drive.

★★★ Newbie

As stated in the subject of this "question" I have already bought Spore on disk for my main computer, but I was wanting to install it on my laptop.The problem with this is my laptop doesn't have a disk drive, so installation that way isn't possile.

Its a Mac (not sure if thats relivant with what I'm asking) and I was wondering if there was a way to install without the disk and without purchasing it online.

I'm not some sort of thechnelogical noob, as I have done this sort of thing with other programs before, it just wasn't clear for me on how to do it with this game.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (667 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I bought Spore on disk before, but I can't install onto my laptop because I don't have a disk dr

Community Manager (retired)

As long as you have the game code, you can register it in your Origin client.

Afterwards you can just download the game using Origin.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (796 Views)

All Replies

Re: I bought Spore on disk before, but I can't install onto my laptop because I don't have a disk dr

Community Manager (retired)

As long as you have the game code, you can register it in your Origin client.

Afterwards you can just download the game using Origin.

Message 2 of 3 (797 Views)

Re: I bought Spore on disk before, but I can't install onto my laptop because I

★★★ Newbie

Hello! i have the same issue, however my code keeps giving me an error. what should i do?

Message 3 of 3 (606 Views)