skate 3 server offline

by JheroEA4

Original Post

skate 3 server offline

★ Novice

When I tried to download custom parks I got a notification saying unable to connect to skate online service! Help what do I do?

Message 1 of 12 (4,265 Views)

Cannot connect to ea server on skate 3

★★ Newbie
Ea servers are unavailable for this game and I cannot connect no matter what
Message 2 of 12 (4,247 Views)

Re: skate 3 server offline

Community Manager (retired)

@JheroEA4 

Your Origin account is not linked to your PSN ID/GamerTag, this is the reason why you cannot connect to the servers.

You have to link your GamerTag/PSN ID to your Origin account first and then make sure you install the share pack code (available for free in your console's store.) 

Message 3 of 12 (4,233 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Najat wrote:

@JheroEA4 

Your Origin account is not linked to your PSN ID/GamerTag, this is the reason why you cannot connect to the servers.

You have to link your GamerTag/PSN ID to your Origin account first and then make sure you install the share pack code (available for free in your console's store.) 

How do I link my psn account? I have a connection to the internet too.

Message 4 of 12 (4,222 Views)

@JheroEA4 

Linking your accounts:
Your Gamertag/PSN ID and Origin Account should be correctly linked when you first access an EA game online if you use the same email address for both. We recommend that you check your Origin account to ensure your emails match. 

If the email address for your Gamertag/PSN/PSVita ID is different than the address for your Origin account, connect them using the steps below:

1. Open the Origin client and click the Friends button, then Add a Friend. If you do not have the Origin client installed, you can download Origin for both PC and Mac.
  2. In the Import Friends menu, you can choose to "connect" your Xbox LIVE, PSN, and EA accounts. Simply sign in with your account details to connect.

If you have issues connecting your account, you will need to properly link them by contacting a Game Advisor.

Message 5 of 12 (4,211 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks man!

@EA_Najat wrote:

@JheroEA4 

Linking your accounts:
Your Gamertag/PSN ID and Origin Account should be correctly linked when you first access an EA game online if you use the same email address for both. We recommend that you check your Origin account to ensure your emails match. 

If the email address for your Gamertag/PSN/PSVita ID is different than the address for your Origin account, connect them using the steps below:

1. Open the Origin client and click the Friends button, then Add a Friend. If you do not have the Origin client installed, you can download Origin for both PC and Mac.
  2. In the Import Friends menu, you can choose to "connect" your Xbox LIVE, PSN, and EA accounts. Simply sign in with your account details to connect.

If you have issues connecting your account, you will need to properly link them by contacting a Game Advisor.

Message 6 of 12 (4,175 Views)

★★★ Newbie
What about now, ive just recently bought the game and i have my origin account linked to my psn and the share pack is installed(or so the game says it is). But it still says that im unable to connect to the ea servers when i try to go to skate.profile: online or when i try to search for teams or browse skate parks..i can play online, i just cant do anything else other than do the challenges or free skate
Message 7 of 12 (3,857 Views)

@Spec_Ops_201414

The Team is currently investigating an issue with some of the online features.

The features you are trying to use are most likely affected by this issue.

As soon as more information will be available,we'll be posting an update here:

Sorry for this inconvenience.
Message 8 of 12 (3,804 Views)

@Spec_Ops_201414

We believe this issue is now fixed.

If you can, please try using these features and let us know how it goes.

I'd like to get some confirmation from players to make sure everything is now working as intended.

Thank you!

Message 9 of 12 (3,777 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It is still not working please fix problem it says the game does not exist when i try to join game
Message 10 of 12 (3,760 Views)