Re: Skate.ea.com

by 5degrees

Original Post

Skate.ea.com

★★★ Newbie

I am not happy about the website. It has been shutdown EA think of the people who just bought the Skate Share Pack it isn't fare! Atleast tell me that another skate is coming outConfusedmileysad:

Message 1 of 12 (7,181 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

i totally agree ea is being  Edited about the game fix it and have the website more sucure iv bought stuff of that website n i called n asked if i was going to get it n they said no beucase its shut down i want my money back or reopen it

Message 2 of 12 (7,054 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

yeah ea have to hear us we still loving this game and ea is acting like Edited by taking down the amazing page for this amazing game PLEASE EA HEAR US WE STILL PLAY THIS GAME DONT DO THIS TO US GIVE US THE PAGE BACK

Message 3 of 12 (7,050 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just bought the game and in utter disbelief I can not use the share pack. Thank you EA.

Message 4 of 12 (7,020 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This Is TOTAL BS!... i just created a New Logo the other day.... and when i went back to edit it "PooF" no more website... this also happened w/ NBALive and Madden aswell. EA is a joke and i will likely not be buying anymore EA brand games beacuase they shutdown servers more than any other Developer. I know they make enough $$$ to keep the servers up and running there just cheap and lazy, rather than buy a new server they shut down and reuse the old ones. CoD has seven games and all servers are still up... as well as Ubisoft Tom Clancy Rainbow Six. 

Skate was there best game and i played almost everyday since May 2010-now im done w/it. Thanks EA for Ruining another Great Title.

Deleting EA/Origon account now that it"s useless

Message 5 of 12 (6,984 Views)

★★★ Newbie

U SUCK EA and I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!

stupid assholes shut down a site and dont give a **bleep** about the players who bouth the share pack       never ever buy another ea game !!!!!

Message 6 of 12 (6,918 Views)

★★ Novice

I accidentaly depublished a loge and the next day when I wanted to republish it (to my game) the site was gone. Sites don't disappear alot.

Message 7 of 12 (6,906 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yooooooo its lilsoulja84 the reason i havent been on is because i got in trouble

Message 8 of 12 (6,881 Views)

★★★ Novice

EA needs to stop being complaining babies and keep skate.ea.com.  I play this game A LOT and I had so pretty cool logos on it.  Well I let a friend borrow it so I wasn't really playing it.  Then when I got it back I started to play again.  I forgot about skate.ea.com and then when I was waiting to go somewhere, I see the Coach Frand thing say that if you want a sick logo go to skate.ea.com.  Then I remembered that I BOUGHT WITH MONEY the share pack and I could use skate.ea.com to more logos.  Well today I logged back into my Orgin account to go make a logo and then I type in skate.ea.com and I get pretty much and advertisement of Skate 3.  No interactive stuff.  Then I tryed googling it and it never came up because EA deleted it.  This is so dumb and I want my money back.  EA can't just take down a wesite people use to have more fun in a game WE BOUGHT.  So what is people are trying to get the Share Pack for free.  Maybe if you told your customer support not to give people the Share Pack for free then this would of never happened.  Ever thing of that EA?  I want skate.ea.com back.  My logos were great and I want to make more.  Im not willing to pay MORE money than I already have buying the game and buying the Share Pack just so people got the Share Pack for free because the customer support staff is gullible.  I dont understand why they would close almost the best part of the game because they made a "mistake?" by letting the gullible customer service give the Share Pack for free to people.  EA is a billion dollar company and they dont need our money if they have billions of dollars.  Just bring back skate.ea.com please.

Message 9 of 12 (5,937 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Confusedmileyfrustrated:i agree i just made an acount no page wth its not funny

Message 10 of 12 (1,998 Views)