Skate.Create DLC scam? (Skate 3)

by BMSeX

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Skate.Create DLC scam? (Skate 3)

★★★ Newbie

Hey,
             I have been heating over this matter for several weeks now, and it's about time I ask about it. I have been an avid Skate player since the original Skate was released. I've spent countless hours playing both online and career mode through the years. When Skate 3 came out, it wasn't any different. But up until recently, I've discovered that the skate.create portion of the game has been removed from the online use. No more teams, no more custom graphics, no more sharking skate parks. This, in my opinion, ruined Skate 3. The game was focused on team play, and now we can't even play as a team.

It's no question that ever since YouTube made Skate 3 popular again EA had to go about reprinting the game. If more and more people are buying the game, I'm sure they want to experience the full thing. Bring back skate.create. It wouldn't only bring in more money for EA, it would bring back the Skate 3 experience that the whole Skate community is praying will return.

If I remember correctly, I paid the 560 MS points ($6.99) for the skate.create expansion pack to expand my online capabilities, and without any direct warning or notification from EA , those capabilities were taken away from the Skate community. I don't know about you, but in my book that's fraud. If skate.create is not returned, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would seriously enjoy a full refund of $6.99. If I pay for a service, I want to use it when I want to use it. Please take the time to make your loyal customers happy.

Oh-- and if you're going to ruin Skate 3 by taking away skate.create you could at least make up for it by releasing a Skate 4, or even giving us a glimpse of hope for a Skate 4. 

Peace. :robotwink:

Hunter

Message 1 of 5 (1,946 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Skate.Create DLC scam? (Skate 3)

★ Novice

The servers are back now. It took years, but all online capability has been restored. I have had no trouble finding other players.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,604 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

EA doesnt give a single BLEEP. 

they can give me my refund as well and i know about a dozen other skate fans thatd appreciate one as well. 

Message 2 of 5 (1,899 Views)

★ Novice

The servers are back now. It took years, but all online capability has been restored. I have had no trouble finding other players.

Message 3 of 5 (1,605 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@BMSeX I WANT TO CREATE/MANAGE MY OWN ONLINE SKATE 3 TEAM AND INVITE MY FRIENDS TO SO I CAN PLATINUM IT. I ONLY NEED 3 MORE * TROPHIES. SO EA IF YOU DO NOT WANT ME TO SUE YOU. YOU BETTER OPEN UP THE TEAM PAGE AND LEAVE IT OPEN FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR.
Message 4 of 5 (957 Views)

★★★ Newbie

sorry I didn't mean to hit quick reply

Message 5 of 5 (956 Views)