by xxscripted

Original Post

Re: Skate 4?

★ Apprentice

Please EA make a skate 4 it would be so cool

Message 120 of 269 (4,531 Views)

EA does not care

★★★ Newbie
Skate 4 where the heck is it? Why wouldn't you guys make another one for the xb1 and ps4? It could be amazing and limitless on these systems, you guys have no problem churning out nfl games every year KNOWING they are the same thing or running the battlefield series into the ground with your **bleep** hardline copy and paste game, but skate 4? People have been asking for it for 3 freaking years... Don't you think its about time to start developing one? It WILL be popular, I'm done buying your games ea, in my eyes your just another activision, sticking to the games that will make a nice chunky paycheck and throwing everything else out that has a smaller audience, if every company was like you then all we would have are sports, battlefields and call of dutys, you should be ashamed of yourselves, sell the skate name so someone else can start making fans of the game happy.
Sincerely, DISAPOINTED
Message 121 of 269 (762 Views)

New Skate 4 Game!

★★★ Newbie

Hey! There is one thing that im really excieted, but it can never happen. New Skate game. Skate 3 are greatest game i have ever played. It's very popular even now. But a lot of people are getting bored because they want something new. Better physics, new clothes and more... but it can never happen because EA havent give any sign that it can be true. Skate 3 game is funny because of its glitches. Glitches makes it perfect for Youtube, and when some popular Youtuber plays that game like PewDiePie in he videos. Many people because of that will buy this game. So whit skate 4 will hapen the same thing. Many Youtubers want new Skate. So im here to make noise to EA.Everyone who whants new SKATE  make noise. Tweet it in Twitter or write it in Facebook, make a video in Youtube or do what ever u want ,but make us heard. Make us to be priority for EA not money. Make them create NEW SKATE series game. The only one who can make that happen is us!

PS. Some videos from Youtubers- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NIE7jo1jZ4   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Prq6Q8V926g            

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsHqytxNtkg           https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HwlhGOxsE0 

And more!

Message 122 of 269 (911 Views)

Skate 4

★★★ Newbie
Hi, I just wanted to say there is a lot of people out there waiting for skate 4 and I think we have waited too long. Is there any plans for a skate 4 or is the next tony hawk game going to take the skate 4 spot?
Message 123 of 269 (890 Views)

Re: Skate 4

★★★ Newbie

Skate 3 was beyond an upset to me. Making your own skate team was very boring. It took out the fun of actually getting sponsors and starting from the bottom to become a big pro. I think they should make skate 4 more realistic and like a journey of starting off as a skate shop sponsor then later earning big time sponsors turning into a big time pro doing film for a team tapes, taking photos for magazines, going on tour doing sessions,interviews, and doing big time competitions like street league and x games and the dew tour. Make it more like what a skater goes through in real life even with sponsor contracts . The entire process of becoming a pro. I also think the sponsors you can get should be board sponsors, clothing, wheels, trucks, grip tape, bearings and even off-brand sponsors like red-bull , mountain dew, sprite etc. If you do that I promise this would be the best skate game in history.

Message 124 of 269 (2,555 Views)

Skate 4

★★★ Newbie

Please just tell straight forward is a skate 4 coming out. Or a game like the skate series i know EA thinks that skate 3 didnt do well but the skateboarding community is so much bigger now with the help Street League im sure if you add that feature youd make more sales i just wanna know if i will get another skateboarding game to play when its raining and i cant go skate please EA come on
Message 125 of 269 (803 Views)

Re: Skate 4?

★★★ Newbie

PLEASEEE MAKE SKATE 4 OR AN HD VERSION OF SKATE 3 FOR NEXT GEN!!!!!! PLEASEEEE WE NEEED ITTTTT

Message 126 of 269 (4,451 Views)

SKATE 4?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Are you making a Skate 4 or planning to?
Message 127 of 269 (1,585 Views)

Hi ea please read

★ Novice

Hi. I am now asking you and beggin you to think in develop skate 4. Me and a lot of youtubers like yoshi gamer, albert, even pewdiepie want you to bring us skate 4. I still play skate 3 i bought it last year and it continues to be awsome. If you bring it to ps4 or xbox one, i would buy one just for playing skate 4. I dont have one. I think that if you bring skate 4 the sells would grow alot. And if you bring it please bring ea servers again. Please if you bring skate 4 think that small changes can be big like customisable shoes, boards, wheels, trucks,grip tape. And bring new tricks like impossible, and others. And also game of s.k.a.t.e in offline for practice. The DLC could be free cause alot of people have not the possibility to buy them. Also you could remove the skate.share.pack code or just put it in all copies of the game. And please bring some collectors edition versions that would be cool. Improve graphics, add longboards and pennys that would be cool to. The abbility to create challenges in customisable spots. Be able to walk al around the map in online. Duplicate or triplicate the size of the map. Sorry if theres any errors in the writting or grammar because i am portuguese and i am only twelve years old. My name is Luis Gonçalves and if ou read this message you are awsome and you will have the pleasure to see alot of skate fans like me dreams come true by having our favourite game better.  Standard smile

Message 128 of 269 (1,064 Views)

Re: Skate 4

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

The trouble is, companies like EA hire Risk ASSessment teams and Risk ANALysts who basically say "we estimate that game A will sell 10 million copies, but game B will only sell 9. We'll stick with game A and cancel B".

It's sad but that's how large companies operate. Skate 3 sold 2.3 million copies worldwide. If each unit sold for 40 bucks, that's 92 million dollars made. The fact that it's still a s**tload of money doesn't matter to EA because their Risk ASSessors say "ah but that's nothing compared to the 489 million Battlefield 4 will make, so we're not doing it".

Forget the fact that people want a game, it's more about how they can make the most money out of a game.

Message 129 of 269 (2,151 Views)