Skate 4

by lobopontocom

Original Post

Re: Skate 4

Community Manager

Hi, we have no info on any upcoming games other than what's posted here, sorry: http://www.ea.com/coming-soon

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 60 of 269 (1,348 Views)

Skate 4

★★★ Newbie

There Ea games:

It's been about 4 years from know that EA gaved us skate3. Know it will be a good time to launch a new game of skate (Skate 4). I'm just wondering that will there be another Skate videogame or not because from what I heard is that there were gonna launch a new game in 2013 and we're know in 2014, so what's up? Please make Skate 4 possible because I really love the Skate series.

Thank you for your time: Gabriel Rodriguez

Message 61 of 269 (1,721 Views)

Re: SKATE 4

★★★ Newbie

nah **bleep** longboards dude they're gay

Message 62 of 269 (3,753 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I really hope we See Skate 4 this year at E3. I do have a bunch of predictions. A huge map, More fun free play characters and by that i mean for example Meat man or Dem bones. More tricks. Btw, I had an Idea, I was thinking of a trick creator. You can make the position of the player by moving the body, legs, arms, and then adding buttons to it. I'm looking for more funny hats. being able to use object dropper in online freeskate, have cropping in park editor, being able to make your game modes and very fun objects. There are a lot more predictions of what they might have but I can't get them at the top of my head.
Message 63 of 269 (3,324 Views)

★★ Novice
How about we all start a new thread on a new topic because from what I have heard...EA had "officially" started skate 4 but is now ABANDONED...so why not start a new thread discussing our disbelief and anger over this?
Message 64 of 269 (3,189 Views)

Skate 4

★★★ Newbie

will launch skate 4? coming in 2014/2015? skate 4 will be for next-gen?

sorry if my english are wrong :/

thanks !

Message 65 of 269 (1,672 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
What me and my friends want as long time skaters is a more realistic experience as far as the board snapping after a while and shoes ripping.
It would e cool if you could have a shop to buy the stuff and slowly work your way up from making sponsorship tapes to getting a full sponsorship. It could be like living the real life of a skateboarder.
Message 66 of 269 (2,727 Views)

★★★ Newbie
All I'm going to say is IF IT'S NOT GOING TO BE MADE WITH RESPECT AND CARE FOR THE SERIES AND THE FANS, THEN DON'T MAKE IT AT ALL.
Message 67 of 269 (2,534 Views)

SKATE 4?

★★★ Newbie

Is there going to be a Skate 4? It's been forever since a new installment of teh Skate series and the Skate community all want a new game! What's the point of keeping the name "Skate" if you guys aren't going to use it? So is there going to be a new Skate game or am I wasting my time waiting and waiting for a new game?

Message 68 of 269 (1,534 Views)

★ Novice

I talked with a ea help chat dude and he said that they dont have the date yet , so it will be comming some day!

Message 69 of 269 (2,237 Views)