Skate 3

by meltrox2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Skate 3

★★ Novice

I am really fed up. I just bought skate 3, and whenever I try to play with my friends it says my account is too young. I had skate 2 and it works fine. I mean, its just stupid of EA to tell me what I can't and can't play. Its the parents decision. And the worst part is I spent my money on something that it wont let me play. Its like saying you went to an amusement park and they said you can't go on half of the rides. EA, you screwed up.

Message 1 of 18 (1,970 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Skate 3

Community Manager (retired)

If you're receiving an error restricting you from access to areas--or the entirety--of your any of your games due to any sort of "Underage Error," this is caused by a problem with the Date of Birth on your Xbox LIVE account, which was entered during registration.

Unfortunately, our team is unable to assist with errors of this nature as they originate with your Xbox and its configuration, rather than the game being played.

For more information on Xbox LIVE online safety and privacy settings and child account settings (set by Xbox for users under the age of 18), please go here.

Please know that changing the parental permissions and other settings does not guarantee access to the servers, as Xbox may still deny access based on the age on the account. For further assistance or information regarding this error, please contact Xbox Support.

Too young to play - Error 

View in thread

Message 2 of 18 (2,015 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

If you're receiving an error restricting you from access to areas--or the entirety--of your any of your games due to any sort of "Underage Error," this is caused by a problem with the Date of Birth on your Xbox LIVE account, which was entered during registration.

Unfortunately, our team is unable to assist with errors of this nature as they originate with your Xbox and its configuration, rather than the game being played.

For more information on Xbox LIVE online safety and privacy settings and child account settings (set by Xbox for users under the age of 18), please go here.

Please know that changing the parental permissions and other settings does not guarantee access to the servers, as Xbox may still deny access based on the age on the account. For further assistance or information regarding this error, please contact Xbox Support.

Too young to play - Error 

Message 2 of 18 (2,016 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok Thanks

Message 3 of 18 (1,902 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I made a origin account and i want to got to skate.create but when i do that  it brings brings to a place were they just talk about skate 3. How do you go to graphic creator.

Message 4 of 18 (1,815 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would take the game back to the shop and get your money back.  I had the same issue with my son and its frustrating.  I will not give EA my money for a game like this were they police the age of the player, its rediculas.

Message 5 of 18 (1,731 Views)

★ Novice
That's pretty stupid that they can't fix it
Message 6 of 18 (1,591 Views)

want griptape but can't customize

★★★★★ Newbie

seahawksrules the same thing happens to me i can't even go to the website it sends me to the website that tells you about skate 3 and i watch videos and its so easy for the people i watch to do it but i try over and over and it won't happen ea stop blocking us off from the website jerks

Message 7 of 18 (1,565 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i just hit a clip on skate 3 i was wondering i saved the clip and everything but how do u see it on you computer

Message 8 of 18 (1,529 Views)

★★★ Newbie

man this game sucks know why dont they add skate.create back its dumd as hell what about people who atre new and want customs hmm i let my bro play skat and he changed the shirt and my board and i was like o idgaf but then i tried to get the back next thing u know the fkin web is down wtf ea

Message 9 of 18 (1,224 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have 2 questtion.The first is, I have just bought the filmer pack and i want to upload a sick video but it all ways say "An EA Nation error has occurred."What should i do?Also I really want to have skate graphics creator back plz.

Message 10 of 18 (1,124 Views)