Skate 3 graphics creator

by skateboy113

Original Post

Re: Skate 3 graphics creator

★★★ Newbie

I am not from the united kingdom and would wish to create custom grip tape. This is a very bad idea to not bring it back, because hundereds of thousands of people used it and you may be losing buisness over this. Confusedmileyindifferent: just saying

Message 11 of 34 (4,803 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I think it's funny how you guys see all of these threads from people who want it back. It shows that there is not a dwindling community. I got this game in May of 2014 and play it everyday with other people. If there is a dwindling community it's because you removed the skate 3 site. The whole point of customizable features is to keep people playing. So you hurt yourselfs by removing this feature. You say that you don't have the resources to keep this site running. You are EA! One of the biggest company's in the world. You have more than enough resources to keep it running. I wouldn't be surprised if you made a lot of money after bringing it back.
Message 12 of 34 (4,698 Views)

★ Novice

I agree creating is a lot of what matters. whether its minecraft skin creator, halo forge, or skate 3 graphics. you have to keep going or people will get upset. i allways dreamed of making the perfect video game with anything in it but that would take a lot of high tech stuff. my point is never put something exciting up and suddenly take it off. people get upset. thanks.

Message 13 of 34 (4,671 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i love this  graphic creator and nu is this maybe

Message edited by EA Admin.

Message 14 of 34 (4,528 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i we make it

Message 15 of 34 (4,408 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please bring it back EA

Message 16 of 34 (4,372 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know right ive been looking 4months now

Message 17 of 34 (4,356 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Please EA Frown

Message 18 of 34 (4,337 Views)

★★★ Newbie

plz bring the graphic creator thingy back like come on the the regular outfits in this game sucks and if your making skate 4 why dont u just add the graphic creator and the park creator for free.

Message 19 of 34 (4,282 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have one question why i grew up on skate as soon as i heard you could costomize i was so happy please bring it back or make skate4

Message 20 of 34 (4,278 Views)