Skate 3 Share Pack not on PlayStation Store.

by nilscents

Original Post

Skate 3 Share Pack not on PlayStation Store.

★★★ Newbie

Hello, guys. I've recently bought a new copy of the Skate 3, the first thing I noticed when I opened the box is that there was no code to activate the Skate Share Pack. Then I read another article that said that the Skate Share Pack is located in the PlayStation Store. I was searching for it, but with no success. Could you guys please tell me what's happening? Is it because I live someplce else than America?

Message 1 of 6 (1,140 Views)

Re: Skate 3 Share Pack not on PlayStation Store.

Community Manager (retired)

@nilscents 

On the Playstation Store search for Skate Share Pack Add-On

Alternatively you can order it via the online store, just click on 'Add to Basket' (link above.)

Message 2 of 6 (1,134 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, Najat. Thanks for replying me. I'm still having issues though. Let's start with the first one: Whenever I'm trying to open your givenlink,it just throws out this

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/3F7vJJK.png?1[/IMG]

Number two: The PlayStation Store doesn't allowe me to write more than 4 symbols on the ''Search'' option.

And number three: Even when I found the Skate 3 page on PlaystationStore, I didn't see the Share Pack in the Add-Ons. Is something wrong with my PS3? Frown

Message 3 of 6 (1,130 Views)

@nilscents 

I don't think there is anything  wrong with your console but the only issue I can thing of is the region.

For those users who are unable to access their DLC, it could likely be due to the PS3 region locking downloadable content.  

What this means is that players who purchase DLC from a different region than that of their Game Disc will be unable to access their DLC from within the game.

So my question is did you buy your game in another region?

Message 4 of 6 (1,121 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought it from a unpopular video games store in my country. And the instructions were in different Scandinavian languages. So, I'm guessing that the guy who sold me the game had bought it from Sweden, for example. So, I'm guessing that I'm not able to get the Share Pack then,correct? Frown

Message 5 of 6 (1,118 Views)

Technically the downloadable content and the Game Disc need to match so you can use them together on a PS 3 system.

Message 6 of 6 (1,112 Views)