[Redirected] - Skate 3 graphics creator

by chandler254tx

Original Post

Re: Skate 3 graphics creator

★★★ Newbie

I guess it is expensive...  Still, what about all the money you get from BF3? lol

Message 51 of 54 (3,136 Views)

★★★★ Novice

mybe someone should sue em for false advertising and basically scamming peoples money.. Since they Sell DLC for the game but yet took down the features and cant use it anymore in the end there just geting free money

Message 52 of 54 (3,131 Views)

★★★ Newbie

well, no wonder no one wants to play ur games anymore. Especially skate 3! u got crap servers that don't work like they should. When I play solo vs My xbox always freezez. and don't tell me it's my xbox, because none of my other games, not made by ur company, have that problem. and for another thing skate 3 always screws players out of team lobby wins. 3 vs 1 in deathrace is an automatic loss for the player playing by himself. a player cant win against two or three players on own the lot. I mean why do u have to complicate crap like that. dont give me crap about that's the developers screw up because EA oversees all of it. Yeah, no wonder u don't have a big skate 3 community. That's ur own fault!

Message 53 of 54 (3,107 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Discussion thread redirected here

If you want to leave a comment go ahead but please keep in mind that Answer HQ is a place where players can find help and assistance about technical issues, gameplay questions...

We appreciate your input and some players posted suggestions that are interesting; in the other hand some other comments are not constructive and the purpose of some messages is unclear.

I have tried to reply to some of the main questions on the sticky message; I hope you will find there some clarifications.

Message 54 of 54 (3,098 Views)