Re: Skate 3 graphics creator

by foyboyaidan

Original Post

[Redirected] - Skate 3 graphics creator

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Okay, so how doi launch the skate 3 graphics creator? ever since EA switched to origin stuff , i try to go to skate.ea.cm, but it leads me to some ea site dealing with origin, and it says "buy now", and theres no launch graphics creator, i even logged in and there was none, will someone tell me where i can go to launch graphics creator? skate.create lead me to the same thing aswell :/

Message 1 of 54 (216,395 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

You can't, no more skate.create, they shut down the features permanenty.

Message edited

Message 2 of 54 (214,643 Views)

★★★ Newbie

oh come on they just cant strip it off like that this is wat made my outfits really cool with my own design

Message 3 of 54 (214,641 Views)

★★★ Newbie

wtf for realConfusedmileysad:

Message 4 of 54 (214,309 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Message 5 of 54 (214,277 Views)

★★★ Newbie

WTF thats messed up not like the game is that old 

Message 6 of 54 (213,363 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

The decisions to retire online features are never easy. Our web development team and operational staff have poured their hearts into this game almost as much as the customers using them, and it is hard to see them retired. But the number of players still enjoying Skate has dwindled to a point where it’s no longer feasible to continue the behind-the-scenes work involved with keeping these websites up and running. We hope you have gotten many hours of enjoyment out of Skate.Reel and Skate.Graphics and we appreciate your ongoing patronage.

Message 7 of 54 (213,338 Views)

★ Apprentice

So you mean to tell me I've purchased the game for a feature I've not even used, This is the second game EA have done me over in, and I don't think it's fair, I've never even heard of the graphics creator, so how people are supposed to use it if they don't even know about it... 

I Know exactly how EA operate.. if the server load are under a specifc percentage for a period amount of time they shut them down.. but this is highly unreasonable and I suggest Black Box release a patch to remove the loading screen tips - since that's where it popped up for the first time ever...

I Also don't expect to anticipate any issues with using the recently purchased Filmer pack to upload any of the replays that I look forward to doing..
and on a personal note - it's just wrong of EA, entirely wrong, to do this without releasing a patch to remove the loading tips beforehand.. I was anticipating enjoyment designing some graphics or logos since that's what I do for course work.. this could of been something different....

NOT IMPRESSED

Message 8 of 54 (213,165 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

so that means you cant get platinum on that game !

Message 9 of 54 (213,070 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

If there isnt a skate 4 I swear all your other games are Battlefeild sims they all suck Skate was something really good that your ending

Message 10 of 54 (212,823 Views)