09-01-2012 09:07 AM
I cannot connect to the EA Servers on any EA Games as my XBox Gamertag is not linked to my EA Account
How can I solve this problem ? How do I link my Gamertag to my EA Account ?
Solved! Go to Solution.
09-03-2012 04:03 AM
Welcome to the Answer HQ!
The information located in this thread: "Linking ea account to my gamer tag" should help you resolve this issue!
We provided information for linking your Gamertag.
However, If you continue experiencing difficulty after following the steps outlined there, please let us know with additional information.
12-20-2012 07:38 PM
1. Go to battlelog and sign in (there may be other services by EA but this is the one that I used).
2. From here, click on your name in the top right hand corner, and go to "edit profile."
3. Click on friends from the avaliable menus.
4. Click on Xbox Live.
5. Click on connect (next to Xbox Live) and log in.
6. Done! Check on you EA accounts settings, and it should be there in connected accounts.
02-28-2013 02:41 AM
You have to contact a game advisor: https://help.ea.com/contactus/channel-offer?produc
06-18-2013 09:54 PM
I am having the same issue, i have tryed everything that has been sugusted and i still can not link them, i have emailed EA and get told i am to use help.com which i had all ready tryed so i used the contact adviosrs which they did not answer my questions after i spent half hour waiting for answer.
08-28-2013 01:45 PM
Hi, I had the exact same problem and it took me ages to figure out what to do. It looks like my xbox live account was not linked to my ea origin account and so it couldn't verify my age and said I was too young!
Here's how I fixed it (without any 'help' from EA or MS):
1. Open up Origin on your PC and log in.
2. Go to the friends list and click on [+Add a friend]
- A window pops up with 'Import friends' on the left hand side and options to connect with facebook, xbox live, playstation network and ea account.
3. Click on the [Connect] button next to the Xbox Live logo.
- It takes you to the Windows live login screen.
4. Login with your Windows live email address and password.
- Magic. Your xbox live account is now linked to your ea origin account.
5. Verify by going to [Origin]->[Account Settings]->[About] and scroll down to the [Connected Accounts] section.
Why there isn't a button to link up or edit accounts in the main setting screen I don't know!
10-29-2013 12:36 PM
im trying to link my gamertag and i followed your instrutions but when i click on the xbox live picture nothing happens. same for when i click on facebook and psn. (do i need to have friends in order to do this?)