I want to play online Skate 3

by madderthanaliens

Original Post

I want to play online Skate 3

★★ Newbie

I bought skate 3 because I wanted to play online but I am too young and I really want to play online. It was the only reason I got skate 3!  I want to play with my friends!

Message 1 of 2 (223 Views)

Re: I want to play online Skate 3

Community Manager (retired)

@madderthanaliens 

I get an "Underage Account" Error when trying to access certain games or specifically their online c...

If you're receiving an error restricting you from access to areas--or the entirety--of your any of your games due to any sort of "Underage Error," this is caused by a problem with the Date of Birth on your Xbox LIVE account, which was entered during registration.

Unfortunately, our team is unable to assist with errors of this nature as they originate with your Xbox and its configuration, rather than the game being played.

For more information on Xbox LIVE online safety and privacy settings and child account settings (set by Xbox for users under the age of 18), please go here.

Please know that changing the parental permissions and other settings does not guarantee access to the servers, as Xbox may still deny access based on the age on the account. For further assistance or information regarding this error, please contact Xbox Support.

Message 2 of 2 (208 Views)