Re: "Unable to retrieve profile"

by KwonnieKash

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

EA hello your customers need assistance. get off your a to the ss. thanks.

Message 31 of 42 (1,802 Views)

★★ Novice

lol the classic ea lmao ( bump)

Message 32 of 42 (1,790 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Adding myself to this annoyance...I'm surprised this hasn't been fixed and that the last post isn't that long ago.
Oh and...BUMP!

Message 33 of 42 (1,775 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Monomaru

Have you tried contacting EA Advisors on this matter? You can do it by following this link https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 34 of 42 (1,762 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm trying to unlock the last achievement I need for this game "Online Legend" but since my skate profile can't be retrieved I cannot unlock medals!

Skate 1 is already uncompletable for me and I would hate this game to be uncompletable as well, please EA fix this error

Message 35 of 42 (1,747 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Bump same here. Its been so long why hasnt this been fixed or has it become an issue again?
Message 36 of 42 (1,631 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Few years later: bump?

Message 37 of 42 (1,442 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bump, please address this issue EA, we only need to be able to retrieve our profile. Online works just fine. This has been escalated successfully up to management in the past and the servers did work for a brief time.

Message 38 of 42 (1,373 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ba ba bump

Message 39 of 42 (1,157 Views)

★ Novice

Servers have been broken for the past 3 years and you guys still have not fixed it. no one can join a game let alone create one, your support people are terrible its like talking to a wall but at least a wall listens better. It is not on our end the servers need a restart or something this is just sad.

Message 40 of 42 (1,135 Views)