Re: problem with creating or joining a team in skate 3

by Rocha12

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

please fix this EA, team play was the selling point for this game, now it doesn't work

Message 11 of 28 (2,120 Views)

★★ Novice

I approached them yesterday on chat, they weren't really helpful, kind of pointing that it was on my end, gave me options that I already knew and tried countless times. Then I tried to see if the twitter account @EAHelp knew any better, which I'm not making any progress at the moment. I loved this game on 360 and got it on BC because of it, and enjoyed it when I did, but that plummeted when I wanted to get the online achievements. I am really annoyed they haven't given players the updates they are looking for into the online services working. PLEASE REPLY EA!

Message 12 of 28 (2,088 Views)

★ Apprentice
The sad thing is that if I started a thread saying "problem with buying the dlc" it would be solved the same day.
We really just want an answer, is it really that hard?

Why can no one access the required server for the team function?
Message 13 of 28 (2,045 Views)

★★ Apprentice

They will add skate 3 to th EA Access Vault soon so maybe they will fix it before that. Or will you just add the current broken Skate 3 game @EA_Archi ??

Message 14 of 28 (2,018 Views)

★★ Novice

Joining a 6 player free-skate session is the last achievement I need for the online in this game. 

Message 15 of 28 (1,971 Views)

★ Apprentice
So it's been added to the EA vault now, but still no information.
Message 16 of 28 (1,961 Views)

Message 17 of 28 (1,920 Views)

★ Apprentice
Still nothing.
Message 18 of 28 (1,898 Views)

★ Apprentice
So, the game's discounted digitally at the moment, what's the likelihood anyone answers this question before it's back up to full price? My bet is 0% chance.
Come on EA, give us an answer. I just bought the dlc that I didn't own yet, so how about showing some customer service!
Message 19 of 28 (1,873 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Dave @EA_Nils @Straatford87 @EA_Andy @EA_BARTZ @EA_Brenda @EA_Chad @EA_Deum @EA_David @EA_DanaB @EA_Echo @EA_Eric @EA_Evan @EA_Eve, @EA_Guy @EA_HLT @EA_Pickle @EA_Stiv @EA_Zoe @EA_Yanai

Seriously, None of you can/are able to look into this issue?
People have paid to play these games, and if the online features get disrupted, messed up or partially broken, you should care about customers and fix it.

If you can't maintain the servers working 100%, maybe you should reboot/rebuild them to work again or warn the players that features don't work 100% on the "service updates" page.
Message 20 of 28 (1,864 Views)