Re: i cant play online in skate three it says servers are unavailable

by EA_Archi

Original Post

i cant play online in skate three it says servers are unavailable

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I try to play online and it says servers are unavailable I just but the game so I could play online and have fun. I'm starting to think it was a waste of money PlayStation 3 version
Message 1 of 6 (802 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @kyronation 

Have you tried to restart your console? Servers are up and running, so you should be able to play online. Can you play any other online game?

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 6 (766 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

So many people having problems connecting to Skate 3 online gameplay ( include myself)

It worked for 1 month after was released for xbox one and the suddenly I just couldn't connect anymore.

I know that skate.park and reel does not work and that has nothing to do with that.

And btw @EA_Archi do your * job and read some of the others post on this forum and respond like a *** supporter should do instead you telling people to restart the console.. 

And you said like 20 times to other people that you will forward this to tech team.

So is there even a tech team working on it or just full of * and wasting everyone else's time???

Message 3 of 6 (725 Views)

Please @wittennnnn stick with our forum`s rules and avoid using strong language. 

All the issues, raised by the community are taken into consideration. I am sorry if it takes longer, then anticipated to fix something. I will make a post, once the new information on this will be available.

Archi.png
Message 4 of 6 (716 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Thank you and sorry about my language but I thought it was nessary to act in that way.
If there's anything I hate it's being taken for a fool

I work as a IT engineering as a software developer but anyway if some of our customers having problems with the software we tell them that we look into it and we bring announcement everytime we move forward or have solved the problem.

If EA wanna act like a big professional gaming company please behave in that way !!
If you want to help people please be honest, and I doubt that you will ever fix this game because it 7 years old and you cant make anymore money on it so why should you even brother to fix the game ??
Cheers anyway.
Message 5 of 6 (698 Views)

No worries @wittennnnn I know how frustrating some issues can be. Skate 3 is still an important title for EA with a solid player base.  And let me tell you, we are doing our best to support all of our players.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 6 of 6 (689 Views)