Why did EA remove skate.create

by sillyfarts159

Original Post

Re: Why did EA remove skate.create

★★★ Newbie

I am pretty shocked that they have removed this feature. I bought the game when it first came out, and used the video clips you can record yourself for a University assignment. I used to play it online ALL the time, had my own skate team, and page full of pics and vids, and I purchased a lot of the extra content (including the stuff that enhances the stuff they've now deleted). I ended up selling it because I was skint and needed the money at some point. Now just recently I have bought it again, so I can play online with my pals and I am extremely disappointed and shocked to find that they have removed all these features. They sold the game and advertised these features with it. The features are still advertised on the box so when a new person buys it I am pretty sure they are going to feel ripped off that part of what they paid for isn't even available anymore. Only due to what I imagine EA sees as something that is 'draining' on their profits. I'm sorry but all these customers have paid for these features and to remove it without any refunds or even properly consulting their player base is just beyond bad customer service. 

It reminds me of when they decided to shut down The Sim free play on Facebook, there was such an uproar, many people had put A LOT of money into the game and they turn around and say it isn't profitable enough so we will be shutting it down. That is no way to treat your customers. I know that the game is back now but not under what circumstances. It was definitely shut down for some period of time. This is why I rarely buy games from EA anymore unless it is something I desperately want to play. As soon as I see the "EA" tag I instantly think, bad customer service, money grabbing bastards.

Message 11 of 44 (2,033 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did too

Message 12 of 44 (2,031 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

You are right for undeleting it

Message 13 of 44 (2,009 Views)

★★★ Newbie
"Make graphics creator a DLC" and that's exactly what they did.
Message 14 of 44 (1,925 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It was because people were writing really offensive stuff on their clothing
Message 15 of 44 (1,864 Views)

★★★ Newbie

why ea I just wanted graphics we really need graphicsConfusedmileysad:

Message 16 of 44 (1,792 Views)

★★★ Newbie

LMAO THOOUGH, I JUST PAID 6.99 FOR IT WTF WHY DIDNT YOU REMOVE IT FROM THE STORE.

Message 17 of 44 (1,767 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This game is a TOTAL ripoff for 20$

Message 18 of 44 (1,709 Views)

★★★ Newbie
They do not care at all just dont give a poop anymore
Message 19 of 44 (1,697 Views)

★★★ Newbie

WHY EA I AM SOOOOOOO MADDDDDDD ABOUT REMOVING SKATE GRAPHIC CREATER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Frown) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 20 of 44 (1,662 Views)